The Murderess "Hey what about me?" Sirius asked. "Fine" The MurdererS

"Oh wait." Hermione said. "I forgot something" She whacked Sirius on the arm.

"Your mom told you to didn't she?"

"Obviously"

Weird was that she wasn't crying. Well maybe due to yhe fact that she used to have no living relatives and now she had two. She even had more money!

She thought of the thing bothering her most. How would Harry and Ron act because of her-mione's death?

How would everyone? Would Harry forget about her when he found out he had a sister?

She wouldn't be Head Girl, that's for sure. She couldn't tell anyone about herself.

"Let's murder someone" Sirius said, rubbing his hands together.

"Not for real right?" Hermione asked.

"Who do you think I am woman!?"

"Stuby Boardman" she said giggling.

"I'm serious"

"You're mass murderer Sirius Black" she said, laughing now.

"C'mon Vane! Let's plot this murder!"

"Okay" she wiped a few tears and took out her wand.

She conjured a small teddy bear and transfigured it to her body. The old one.

"It was so cute! Why did you change it to a bushy haired monster!" Sirius wailed childishly.

"It's a bear Sirius. C'mon. Let's do this"

They smeared fake blood on it that Hermione had found in one of her drawers. She had used it for Halloween last year.

"How did I die?" she asked Sirius.

"You went to... cut your chicken but forgot a knife... when you had it... uhhh... okay... you tripped and... you know"

"Not bad Sirius!"

"To fake your death," he began in announcer voice. "Call Sirius Black at-"

"I'm Serious Sirius"

"And i'm Stubby Boardman"

"How does that make sense?" Hermione asked.

"You have no life" he grumbled and crossed his arms.

She went down to the kitchen and took a knife. She walked back up but couldn't stick it through her heart. "You do it Sirius" she said and walked out.

She walked in an hour later to find her body on the floor looking... disgusting... revolting. Hermione had to remind herself that it wasn't real.

She levitated it down to the kitchen and placed it face down on the floor.

"There's only one thing left to do" Hermione said.

"What's that?"

"Go shopping!"

She wasn't normaly one to go shopping but they can't see her in her old clothes or they might recognize her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She came out of the bathroom wearing black boots, shorts, and a crop top with the English flag on it.

"I don't like this" she told Sirius. Hermione would never wear this but Vanessa would. "I'm gonna freeze in this!"

He murmured a spell and Hermione felt instantly warmer. "Sometimes," Sirius began. "I forget that you are the brightest witch of your age"