"You changed your hair" Brayden commented, looking slightly dissapointed.

I felt anger pulse through my veins again.

This asshole broke my heart, and that's all he has to say to me. That I changed my hair?

"Fuck off" I said, in the coldest voice I've ever used before.

Brayden recoiled like I slapped him again.

"Look, Serena, I know-" Brayden started.

"Shut the fuck up" I said icily.

"We should talk about this" Brayden said.

I spun around to face him for the first time.

"Let me make something clear to you, Brayden, I will never talk to you about anything that isn't AP Chemistry ever again" I snapped, "And once this semester ends, which will be the happiest moment of my life, I will never acknowledge your pathetic existence again. So just shut the fuck up, and pass me that beaker"

Brayden stared at me wide eyed. To be honest, I understood his shock, I never spoke like that to almost anyone. I was admittedly a sweet girl. But what he forgot is that I don't take any shit. I'm only sweet until you mess with me.

When he finally passed me the beaker, I did the entire experiment and lab write up by myself. I'm a lot smarter than him, and he was going to struggle in this class without my help.

Good. I hope he fails.

The bell rang, and Brayden rushed out of the room like he was on fire. I almost laughed.

"That was some speech, Princess" Grayson said, pausing in front of my table, "Didn't know you had it in you"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me" I said, smiling a little bit.

He scanned his eyes over me, and I felt myself blush.

"Can't wait to figure them out, sweetheart" He winked, striding out of the room.

I walked out of the empty classroom a minute later, still blushing a little bit. The senior hallway had mostly cleared, since almost all seniors run to their cars the second school is over, but I saw three figures down the hall, near my locker.

"-You have no fucking respect, if I see you shits doing anything in this building again, you'll have hell to pay" A voice said.

Getting closer, I realized it was Grayson.

"You have no fucking right to speak to me like that, Mitchell" Another all too familiar voice snarled, "This is none of your buisness"

Brayden.

Grayson was talking to Brayden and Kelly. I let my locker slam shut in surprise. The three of them whipped around to stare at me, and I felt massively confused.

"This conversation isn't over, Erikson" Grayson said quietly, walking away from them. To my surprise, he didn't stop next to me or even look my way, before striding out of the building angrily.

Kelly and Brayden both looked at me, and I flipped them off before striding out of the building, the same way Grayson had exited.

Seeing them together made it feel like I couldn't breathe.

I stumbled outside, and saw Grayson sitting there, apparently waiting for me.

"What was that about, Mitchell?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"None of your buisness, Princess" He answered.

"Well it sounded like you were yelling at Brayden and Kelly" I told him.