Chapter 10

Zen's POV

I walked back to my room and started preparing for sleep. I layed under covers and hoped for Izana to cancel Shirayuki's meeting. I hope she's awake by now...and the same for Kiki. Then then only thing left to do was to close my eyes. And of course...I FREAKING CAN'T!!! I got messed up in past week...Yeah, I really wonder why? Then after an hour or so my eyes finally dropped and I slept.

"Kiki, NO!"
"Look, Mitsuhide, I can do it myself"
"I said NO!!"
"You are not my guardian or in my control, now move!"
"Kiki go back to your room"

I woke up and saw a pale Kiki standing at the door and an angry Mitsuhide arguing with her.
"You do realize you're in my room!" I said with a little irritated voice
"Zen, do not interrupt!" Mitsuhide scolded me
"Look Mitsuhide, your friend wants your attention, go give it to him!"
Mitsuhide just stood there without saying anything, his mouth a little open. I was a little shocked as well. I definitely didn't think she could be so...different. I guess it's her sickness that gives her the odd attitude. Kiki left the room and Mitsuhide gave me a worried look. I turned my gaze to the window.
"You think it'll last long?" His voice sounded scared and sad.
"I'm not sure...anyways what did Garrack want yesterday?"
"Oh that...she told me that Shirayuki and Ryu will prepare medicine for her. Then she told me something about the sickness she has. Apparently it can be deadly or just a normal cold. It gets worse if it's not healed fast enough"
"So how far has Kiki's gone?"
"Not to the deadly, but definitely much more than just a cold"
"So if she has been given the medicine that means Shirayuki is awake"
"Seems so"
"I'll go ask brother about it"
"Take care Zen"
"thanks, I will"

Mitsuhide left the room and I got ready. I swear if he didn't change the date of the meeting I am gonna kill him. I walked towards his office door since he was probably doing paperwork. Then someone unexpected came out of his office. My lovely Shirayuki. Wait NO NO NO I didn't mean it like that!! I need to get my mind straight. She is just my friend. She was looking better today.
"Hey Shirayuki, how are you doing?"
"I'm feeling better, thanks. But still not good enough to go to Tanbarun. So prince Izana changed the date"
"Thank go-"
"No!! I mean...sorry because I didn't tell you about me going to Tanbarun. I was scared because it was such a sudden change and-"
"It's ok" I pulled her into a hug and told her to go rest a bit, because she is still not in the best state.

I then decided to visit Kiki. She will probably be more honest with me than Mitsuhide because he is around her all the time lately...well on the other hand they know each other better. I knocked on her door and waited for a reply
"Go away Mitsuhide!! I'm fine ok?! And no, you're not gonna say I am not because I'm ok!"
I hesitated a bit before replying.
"Kiki, it's me, Zen"
Then all that was heard was silence. After a solid 3 seconds the door opened.
"I'm sorry Zen, it's just...Mitsuhide's been around me all the time lately and I'm just used to always call his name"
"It's fine, really"
"What's the reason you came?"
"I came to see if you are feeling any better and to talk about your sickness"
"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. My health is perfectly good."
I didn't know, should I ask her more or just leave it. I decided to leave everything like it is.
"Ok, tell me or Mitsuhide if anything happens"
"I'll be sure to tell you Zen"
She didn't mention Mitsuhide...is she mad at him?

I left the room to do some paperwork.

Obi's POV

I saw Shan with Villetta in their room. Then I went to see who else shares a room...it turned out that Kyle is actually with Shan and Villetta. That means the deadly types are together; Akira the Mitsuhide stalker, Lisbeth the Zen stalker and Maddie the lost follower (literally). Villetta has eyes only for Izana and I'm probably the only one who sees it. Kyle said she's a loner. Guess she'll be single for life. Then the little (not really) Shan, she's...she's special. I feel like she wants to wonder off and be connected to nature but something's cutting off her dreams. Don't ask me what though, cause I have no idea.
Ok, I admit, I do know something...but she doesn't know that I know. I found out by stalking her a little. I went to eavesdrop on the deadly types' room but heard nothing. I saw Kiki on her balcony reading a book, right beside her there was Shirayuki doing something with her plants. Maybe it'll be useful if I eavesdrop on them. I hid behind the trees and listened.
"I need you to do me a favor"
"Sure"
"I need the trio herbalists out of here, because...one of them...Akira is my cousin"
"But Kiki, what can I do? Besides, if it would be possible I'd do that before"
"Talk to Zen...he always listens to you unlike to me and Mitsuhide"
"You think he'll be able to do anything? I mean King Izana has the power in deciding that doesn't he?"
"Yes, I've thought of that, but let's hope Zen's word can be strong enough"
"I'll try...but what's the matter if you and Akira know eachother?"
"She's...we're just not in the best relationship"
"Oh, if you don't mind, I'll go to my room to rest a bit now"
"No problem, go ahead"
"See you around Kiki"
And Shirayuki left. Their plan wasn't so bad, but I think 3 of them should stay. I almost decided to left when Kiki said something
"Don't worry Akira, I can see you"
"Why didn't you tell her the truth?"
"Why should I?"
"Because she's your friend"
"Go away"
"Why didn't you tell her that we fight for only one reason, and that is Mitsuhide?"
"I said go away"
"Fine, but with the attitude you have, Mitsuhide will never love you back"
"bye Akira!"
"See ya"
I didn't know Kiki had such a huge crush on him. I left my spot and headed for my room.