One

It was the day after Niel died. Emma was taking it a lot harder than she led on. She had been drinking since 2 o'clock in the afternoon. All she could think about was Niel. She had just finished her last bottle of whisky. She got up to go find another bottle in the kitchen. Drunk, she stumbled around the kitchen trying to find another alcoholic beverage. She finally gave up and went back to the living room. She picked up her cellphone and dialed her mom. Or so she thought. Someone finally answered the phone.

"Emma why are you calling me at 2:30 in the mornin?"

"I am very, very drunk mom. I was thinking about calling Niel but I can't because he is dead remember?"

"Emma this isn't your-"

"OH! Yea. I have something to tell you but uh, uh...I forgot. OH YEA! I have to tell you something. Your not gonna like it though. Niethrr is daddy"

"Uhm. Okay. What is it Emma?"

"I like bubbles!" Emma begins to drunkenly laugh histerically. "No Im just kidding mom. I was going to say THAT...I think Im in love"

Oh really with who?"

Emma pauses for a momment and then answers, "Regina. Is, is, is, is that weird mom? That I love Regina? I mean I thought so at first because, ya know. She is Regina. But looking past our past...hahaha 'past our past' thats funny. But uhm anyways looking past our past I find her unbelievablly attractive."

" Oh really?" The women on the other end asked.

"Oh hell yea mom. She is so hot. When she wears that tight red dress, how its pressed against her body. Sometimes I wish I was that dress. But other than her body figure I think she is just perfect. She is smart, kind(to some) and some times she can be really funny too. So MOTHER what do YOU think about this?"

"Emma I think you should get some rest. We can talk more tomorrow okay?"

"Yea okay sure. Goodnight mommy. I wuv you."

"Haha. Goodnight Emma. I will see you tomorrow." Both women hung up the phone. Next morning Emma woke up with an extreme hang over. She made and drank a bloody mary and then started getting dressed. She remembered the conversation she had with her mom. She was so embarressed. She headed straight to her parents loft. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"Good morning Emma." Snow said softly. "Good morning mom. Hey I am so sorry about that phone call last night. I was really drunk. And what I said about how I might love-" "Huh? What are you talking about?" Snow asked confused. "I called you last night. We talked. I said some crazy stuff. Remember?" " No, you didnt call me last night Emma." " Yea I did. Look I'll show you my call hist..." Emma paused in panic. "Emma? Whats wrong?" Snow asked curiously. "Oh. My. God. Mom Im sorry I have to go. I will talk to you later. Love you bye!" Emma ran off before Snow got a chance to even respond. She quickly walked down the street. She was heading to Regina's house. She rang the doorbell and waited for Regina to answer. About 2 minutes later Regina answered the door. She leaned against the doorway with a mischevious smirk across her face. "Oh my god. Regina I am so sorry for that call last night. I was really drunk and I didn't know what I was doing and I just, I-" " Did you mean it?" Regina questioned Emma. "Did I mean what?" Emma was confused for a second until she remembered what she had said. "Oh. THAT. Uhm...It depends, if I say yes will you take my head of with a fireball?"

Regina laughed. "No I wont" She replied. "Then yea, I did. Mean it. I meant every word of it." Regina couldn't help but smile. "Well thanks for accidently telling me 'daughter dearest' " Regina giggled as Emma face palmed in embarressment. Finally, Regina pulled Emma inside by her arm. She pushed her against the wall and started kissing her. "I think I love you too Emma" Regina let the words slip from her mouth. Emma smiled a cheeky smile and they began to kiss again...

Is This Real LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara