Movie Night Fun (LEMON! Lams)

Warning! Lemon/Lime ahead, if you wish to continue reading, read on. If not, please skip.

Tol!Alex
Smol!John
•———————•
Alex's pov.

I was sitting at a dinner table, paper plates and plastic spoons were being passed around. I was currently at Herc's house, and he decided to throw this small sleep over. He stated that, "we should really take a break. I mean, bruh, summer's coming! We need a head start on relaxing." I mean, I really don't agree with him. Getting comfortable and lazy too early will cause you to function at your lowest during school hours and lessen your focus on studies. But whatever, I'm sure a little sleep over wouldn't hurt. Plus, I think John's right, I really do need to take just a little break, I practically have bags forming underneath my eyes. "Okay, does everyone have everything?" Laf asked, dinnerware clutched in his hands. "Yeah, yeah. Now hurry up and get your food. I want to move on to my favorite part!" John glanced at Herc, "And that is...?" "Watching a movie, of course! And since you guys are my special guest, we'll go ahead and spin a bottle or something and see who gets to pick the movie genre." I gulped, glancing at Laf, who had a smug look plastered all over his face. This wasn't good, we all knew what Laf would pick. A cheesy romance movie. With uncomfortable rated R stuff in it. That type of zesty zing in a movie makes me quite... Anxious? I don't know why... But I really wasn't looking forward to watching the movie.

As everyone threw away their used plates, Herc got out a bottle of water. He placed it onto the wooden floor, and motioned for everyone to sit down around it. "Okay, so, you get it, we spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on gets to pick the movie!" We all nodded our heads in agreement, and Herc went ahead and spun the bottle. As the bottle started to slow down, it had landed closely to Laf. Thankfully, it didn't, it had landed on John. I gave out a sigh of relief, and slouched. But it wasn't over yet...

•——————•
John's pov.

The bottle chose me! Wow, I wish this type of luck would strike me everyday. "Okay, John. You get to choose the movie!" Herc announced, waiting for me to pull out a movie. Laf had unexpectedly leaned down to whisper something into my ear. "Here," he said, "Play this one." I took the DVD out of his hands, and examined it. Of course, it was one of his little cheesy romance movies. "Heck no, I want an action movie." I whispered back. Laf smirked mischievously, leaning closer towards my ear. "Play it, or else I'm telling Alex you like him." I quickly sprang up from across the floor, and gave the DVD to Herc. Herc examined the back of he DVD, and glanced back to me. "I didn't know John was the romance type," he said, winking. "Oh, haha, just, you know, was in the mood." God, this is why I shouldn't trust Laf...

•———————•

Alex's Pov.

I stared at the DVD, beads of sweat came down the side of my face. I bit my lip as Herc inserted the DVD into the console. The movie had started to play, and we had all settled down on the couch to watch it. After probably 30 minutes or so, something I feared that would happen, happened... Uhh, how do I phrase this... Let's just say, a sex scene came on. It had made me very uncomfortable. Me and the other boys had glanced away, I fiddled with my hands. I had noticed that there was a bulge in John's pants. I just, I couldn't look away. I know I shouldn't stare, but I just couldn't avert my eyes from the sight. I bit my lip once more, a shade of crimson red dusted across my cheeks. I had started to notice, that I too, was gaining a small bulge around my crotch area. Well this isn't good. I glanced over to Herc and Laf, and they didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. I huffed in defeat, getting up from my seat. "Yo, I need the restroom for a sec, Imma be right back." The boys gave my a nod of approval, and I dashed towards the restroom. Time to get rid of this...

•——————•
John's pov.

"Alex has been in the restroom for at least 10 minutes now, can someone go check on him?" "I'll do it." I said, springing up from my seat. I knew exactly what Alex was doing, and I needed him at the moment. "Okay, go ahead." Laf nodded, and I rushed over to the restroom he was in. As I approached the restroom, I heard faint moaning noises, sounding as if they were being muffled by something. "J-john... A-ah..." I knocked on the door, "Alex? Alex, what's taking you so long?" I heard the toilet flush. The door swung open slightly, and Alex's head popped out. "Yeah? I'm finished. You need the restroom now?" "Lex, I know what you've been up to." His face flushed red, "What?" I cornered him into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. "I mean, I knew about this..." I said as I rubbed his crotch area, specifically the front of his boxers. He tried to suppress a moan, and I smirked. "J-john. What are you-" I cut him off, sucking his neck. I left a trail of hickeys, leading towards his chest. Great, how was I going to explain this to Herc and Laf? It doesn't matter, I'm having a good time. (IM HAVING A GOOD TIME- IM A SHOOTING STAR LEAPING THROUGH THE SKYYYYYY LIKE A TIIIGERRRRRRRR DEFYING THE LAWS OF GRAVITYYY- i'll stop) He started to pant, drool dripping from the sides of his mouth. Then, I was abruptly thrown off and slammed against the wall. It all happened to fast. Alex eyed me, like a hungry predator. "John, I need you..." He mumbled, soon parting our lips together. We passionately started kissing, we fought for dominance. In the end, Alex won, and had explored every part of my mouth. We pulled back, panting. "I need you, Alex. I-I need you, so much!" I moaned. "Well if you needed me that bad, why didn't you ask?..." Alex said, plunging towards the crook of my neck.

*This is low key getting too uncomfortable for me to handle, I promise I'll write a full on fledged lemon, but for now, we'll make it half a lemon... Sorry. :3*

•———•

*a few minutes later, because I'm lazy asf*

Herc's Pov.

Me and Laf had cuddled during the rest of the movie. Him and I knew exactly what Alex and John were doing. As Laf caressed my head, Alex and John came in, looking disheveled. "Had fun you two?" They both blushed a bright vibrant red, and glanced at each other. "Was I too loud..?" John mumbled. We all started laughing. "Haha, no, but seriously, you have some explaining to do," Laf stated blankly. We all continued to laugh. God, this was an interesting night.

(Author's note: GOD, I DID IT. I'M TIRED, I'M GOING TO BED. ZIKAELA, OUT!)