Chapter 4 :- A Caring Friend

Start from the beginning

" But , i need to talk to you " he said giving me a puppy face . in my whole i didn't say no to him when he gives me that puppy face , but this time i couldn't

" Sorry Zayn i can't now , talk to you later , come on Sara we have to go " i said and then headed quickly to class .

..........................................................

Zayn P.O.V

When mum and i got out of Mr.Jackson's office i saw sally and sara coming , Sally didn't look good at all her eyes were really red like she was crying and her skin was really pale. she came towards us she said hi then she mum started talking i didn't care about what they were talking all I was thinking about is why is Sally looking so sad.

" See you later Sally, bye " mum said

" Bye ' Sally replied she had this fake smile on her face i could tell she wasn't feeling good at all.

" Bye mum"

" What happened" Sally asked , I knew she was worried .

i told her what happened and how i told Zack to say he's the one who started the fight. Sally hates when i do that but that was my only way out or less i was going to get suspended again.

" See you later , come on Sara we need to go to Class " Sally said. she didn't say a word . there must be something wrong with her,i had to know . She said she will be late for Class but that's not true there is still 15 min to class .

" But , i need to talk to you " i said giving her a puppy face , My puppy face always works on her , But this time it didn't .

" Sorry Zayn i can't now , talk to you later , come on Sara we have to go " said and walked quickly to class.

Is she avoiding me or something , she didn't talk to me or anything and even when I texted her she didn't reply, did I do something that had annoyed her , is she mad at me ???

" hey man , how are you??" alex said

" I'm good but Sally isn't , what about you"I relied

" I'm fine what's wrong with Sally" Alex asked

" I really don't know she looks really sad and her skin is really pale, and she isnt talking to me as usual, anyway we need to go to class "

Alex and I walked to class we had biology so we head to the lab. Mrs.Horten was at class

......................................

I didn't see Sally all day . So after I finished all classes I headed to Sally's locker so we can walk home together as we usual does . I was already late Sally has already left. How did I know well, Sally always finishes classes before me and she waits till I finishes mine and we walk together specially on Fridays and today is Friday.

I walked home alone but I was thinking about Sally . Is she is sick? Is she is mad at me? Ididnt know so I went to her house to check on her .

Dina opened the door

" Hi Dina " I said as I hugged her " How are you "

" I'm good actually I'm great "

" You can't imagine how much we missed you here" I said I truly did miss her she always helped when I got in trouble, or when I skipped school , she used to write a letters to the headmaster saying that am sick or something.

" I miss you more , ohh sorry please come in" she said

" thanks " I said as I entered the house