"She liked it." he muttered before adding "She's still drinking it. She's already stronger.". I nod, she'd be drinking it even more of it now.

"I can no longer go into my own house now." I mutter, leaning on a tree. Jasper was stiff and Emmett looked stressed out, more than i'd ever seen him.

Alice was holding onto Jasper's arm. "Hey i'll send Leah and Seth home for a night." he told me and I nodded sharply, but he continued "I'm gonna talk to my dad and i'll see you in the morning." and I nodded, looking at the other three hungry vampires.

"We can handle it out here for a night since we can't go back inside." I assure him since he seemed hesitant. But they all needed sleep.

"We'll be fine." I tell him and he nods, giving me one last look before running off in the direction of the siblings.

We stayed outside all night as Bella went through blood bag to bloodbag. I could get a hint of it from here. I stayed near Emmett on one side, Jasper and Alice on the other. We had it pretty much covered. We did see sightings of wolves, but no one made a move.

Jacob passed me as he went inside. After a half an hour he came back outside. He told me the plan, which I didn't like. "What if they hurt you?" I ask, Emmett had gone to Alice and Jasper so we could talk.

"You guys need to feed, to get more blood." he ignored the question and I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'm fine. Let me at least come with you." I insist, if he was going to trick them while we get past the guards they set down, they could hurt him.

"I'll be fine, Seth and Leah will be there with me." he assured me, taking a breath before continuing "You guys need to feed." but he wasn't telling me something.

I sigh, knowing he was right. We were all bent out of shape. He takes my hand, pulling me close to him, "I will be back by tomorrow, I will distract them long enough for a few of you to get out and hunt. Just be careful." he explains, and I nod, not directly looking at him as I really did not like this plan.

"Just....don't get hurt." I tell him softly, hitting my hand on his hard chest very lightly so he knew I meant it.

He nods, smiling and says "If I do, it'll be protecting you.". But I just give him a look, I didn't want to lose him.

He leans down, kissing me as he grips my waist tightly. I clutch onto his shirt, wishing I never had to let him go. I didn't want him to leave.

He breaks away from the kiss and I lean my head on his chest as I hug him. He rests his head on the top of my head. We stay like that for a bit before Seth and Leah show up.

I let him go, and walked away, heading over to Emmett. I pulled him away from Jasper and Alice, telling him the plan. After that it became dark too quickly. We went inside and changed quickly.

    Jacob had already left, I was on the porch pacing until the other three came out

Jacob had already left, I was on the porch pacing until the other three came out. Carlisle nodded at us before we began to run. We passed by the wolves who were 20 feet away but still saw and heard us. I heard them snarling after us, I ran ahead of Carlisle and Esme but stopped when I heard her gasping and yelping. One of them has bit her, making her fall down a small rocky hill that the forest had many of.

I run back, going next to her and helping her up as the wolves slowed to a stop in front of us snarling. They were growling viciously, even snapping at us. We were crouched, but we couldn't make a run for it without them catching us.

    Emmett ran right into the wolves, sending them flying a few feet as Carlisle helped his wife along. She was weak, we all were but she was one of the worst.

    It was probably Jasper was the worst, then me, Esme, Emmett, Alice and Rosalie seemed to be okay. Carlisle was weak and Edward too.

Edward should have come but he didn't want to leave Bella. We go back to running, jumping over a wide river as the wolves tried to keep up behind us. Emmett hit them pretty hard. Esme kept a grip on Carlisle. Emmett lead us off as we went into town. The wolves began to howl as we hurried along. Now my mind was worried about Jacob. What would Paul, or Sam do to him. Paul was a very angry person.