25: "Oh, baby, someone already did"

Start from the beginning

Jason is already waiting for me downstairs, kind of pissed off that it took me so long to get dressed

"Calm your tits, I'm ready." I tell him as I check my makeup in the mirror in the hallway one more time before I open the door.

The Uber is waiting for us outside and it takes us twenty minutes to get to Harry's house, even though he lives in the neighborhood next to ours.

"Are you okay?" I ask him just as we're about to ring the doorbell, because I realize that he's a bit pale.

"Yeah, 'm fine. Just waited too long for you." Jason answers and I frown, because I know when he's lying. But before I can ask any further questions, he presses the doorbell and ten seconds later; Harry opens the door with a giant smile on his face.

"Happy birthday babe!" I exclaim and hug him, pressing kisses on both his cheeks.

"Thanks." he laughs and proceeds to shake Jason's hand, before inviting us in.

It's close to ten already, which means that the party already started without us. And judging by the fact that Jake's shirt is almost off, it means they've done some pretty heavy drinking.

"LET'S DO SOME SHOTS!" Jake yells as soon as he sees me, not even bothering to say hello. But it's Jake, so it's his way of welcoming me to the party.

The living room is empty because everyone is outside in the back garden, enjoying the fact that it's a quite warm night compared to others.

"Tequila? Vodka?" Jake slurs, pointing to the bottles aligned on the counter.

"Tequila." I answer, but he already grabbed it before I could even answer. He knows me too well.

"Three in a row?" he suggests and I find myself agreeing, because I can already smell the expensive perfume all the way from the backyard, where Zoe is probably laughing at one of Niall's horrible jokes.

We down three shots one after the other, and I only suck on a lime after the third one.

"Zayn's got some...good stuff." Jake whispers, even though there's no one in the kitchen.

I follow him outside in the backyard and almost all heads turn when the door creaks, signaling that someone just exited the house to join the party.

Niall and Zoe are the only ones who don't look up, so I take the opportunity to look at them. Zoe is leaning against the wall and Niall has one hand beside her head, talking in a low voice about something I can't understand.

But I know that look in his eyes. It's the exact look he gave me last night when I was pressed against the wall and he was turning me on without even knowing.

Fuck him.

"Want to share?" Zayn asks, appearing out of nowhere with a fat spliff between his long fingers.