→ twenty-seven

"what are we?" Finn asked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"humans?" Y/n said sarcastically ,almost as if it was a question.She laughed before taking a sip of her drink.

"right." Finn said,turning his head and looking right back at the road,His fingers tapping on the steering wheel as he impatiently waited for the light to turn green.

"Look,i know what you mean,I just don't know either." Y/n admitted,looking out the window and at the pinkish sunset.

The light turned green,causing him to drive.

'If i asked her to be my girlfriend right now,it would be fine.right?Maybe.We've known each other for almost a year.It should be fine.' Finn thought to himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

He stopped in front of her house,still procrastinating about asking her to be his girlfriend.

"Thank you for the Starbucks and dragging me out of that party." Y/n said,looking at Finn with a smile.

"Yeah,no problem." Finn said,giving a smile in return.

"Well,goodnight." Y/n said,grabbing her bag,opening the door,getting out.

As she was about to shut the door,finn said "y/n,w-will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n looked at Finn,happiness and nervousness going throughout her body.

"a-are you serious?" Y/n stuttered.

"Y/n you don't have to say yes." Finn said,his cheeks turning slightly pink.

As y/n was about to answer,her mother called.

"Hold that thought." Y/n said,answering the phone.

"Y/n!"

"Mom?"

"we're on our way home."

"I-thought you weren't gonna be back for another week?.."

"I thought you would be excited."

"I am." Y/n said.

"See you in an hour." Her mother said.

Before y/n could say anything she hung up...

"I have to go clean the house,my parents are gonna be home soon."
Y/n said,impatiently.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Finn asked,the big smile he had on his face was now a small one.

"I don't think so,bye Finn." Y/n said shutting the door to the car and walking up to the door,grabbing the key she had to open the front door.

Finns smile,faded away from how rude she had just been or was he being pushy?

He drove off with thoughts running through his head,such as 'why did I have to do that?everything was just fine!But I had to let my feelings get in the way,like they always do.'

The lights of a liquor store caught his attention.He pulled into the parking lot,turning off the car before walking in.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

authors note; why did you have to clean the house?were you drinking?
I'm #bored.
comment
vote
bye!
:)

(omg you guys,I actually like how I wrote this chapter!)

Question:do I annoy you too much when I update a chapter a lot?