.。.:*♡ ➂ ♡*:.。.

[A/N: Sorry for this pic guys, I just saw this new 'Minho hating life' moment and I HAD to take it xD]

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hello my readers :3 Or should I call you by a different name? Write it in the comments if ya(yaya) want to >w<
And I really have to thank you all! I especially thank these three people here:
jisung1
Mimicchi
orangecaramel05
THANK YOU SO MUCH I never thought that some people can be so cute and precious
It always makes me smile, when I see new comments and votes, or even new reads! I have to thank you all guys, I don't deserve this❤
I'm really bad with such words xD And I also cycled a lot in the forest today so maybe  this is also a point why this sounds so CRINGE haha XD
Long story, short (And I don't mean short chapters) let's go on with:

Hello my readers :3 Or should I call you by a different name? Write it in the comments if ya(yaya) want to >w<And I really have to thank you all! I especially thank these three people here:jisung1Mimicchiorangecaramel05THANK YOU SO MUCH I never th...

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ THIS

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"You miss him?"

"Yes..."

It had been three days since they've arrived here in the forest, hiding in that cabin together. But most of the time both of them were alone. Both of them rarely talked. Or maybe you should say Minho rarely talked.

But why? He still didn't trust Jisung that well. After all he went through shit because of humans, this suspicious behavior wouldn't just disappear like random dreams in the night. He knew exactly Jisung had helped him, but before that, he had also treated him like a wild animal.

And Jisung? Well, Jisung often tried to talk to Minho but it didn't work. Minho didn't want to talk to him, still Jisung was fine with it. He just wanted to be sure that Minho won't run away or something like this. But if he wanted to help him more he had to earn his trust. And for that he had to talk to him.

Sometimes it wasn't that easy to talk to him when he followed his wolf instincts more than his human ones and in the Caragor mating season it was not easy for Minho to listen to his human side. The little wounds on Jisungs arm spoke more than a thousand of words could explain it.

★·.·'Flashback'·.·★

"Minho? Where are you?! I made some food!", Jisung shouted through the cold air of the incoming night.