Upon arriving at the station, Akira noticed that there were a lot more people than the other day, when he had to ride the train. It was mostly filled with business men, but there were quite a few teens his age. Sadly, none of them wore the same uniform. 

When the train arrived, a hoard of people stepped out much to Akira's surprise, and in exchange everyone who waited stepped in. As Akira shyly stepped inside with the others, he noticed that there wasn't much room inside. When he stepped a foot in, he knew that he was going to have to stand right by the doors. Removing his bag, Akira hugged it close to his chest and stood right by the right door. There car was packed with people—just like the rumors had said!—but there was still enough space for him to relax and breathe. The doors soon closed and began to run. 

As excited as Akira was to experience the rumors, he knew that he was going to fall asleep if he didn't find something to distract him. Looking around, he noticed that the train was showing the news up on some LCD screens above the train doors. He didn't want to waste the efforts of actually paying attention to whatever horrible things were happening, but based on what the screens were showing, it seems like there are still some lingering effects from yesterday's accident.

Akira soon arrived to Shibuya. Looking at his phone, it said that he had to change lines to Ginza, which was on the upper floor. Exiting the train with a mass of people, Akira made his way upstairs peacefully. The upper-floor was bustling with shops and resting stations, a majority of men dressed in business suits seemingly grumpy over something. Akira paid them no mind however and focused on heading over to the Ginza line. Following the signs hanging in the air by wire cables, he managed to find the sign that pointed him in the right direction. However, it seems that they were cleaning and he had to find another way.

Just my luck... Akira sighed. Looking around, he decided to head up a flight of stairs to the station square where he noticed a woman being filmed. By the look of her formal attire, she was a news reporter. Passing them, Akira walked to the Teikyu building and headed up the flight of stairs and soon managed to find the Ginza line after walking through another resting station.

Akira rushed through the hall when he noticed his train accepting passengers, once again holding his bag to his chest as he waited right beside the door. The train then took him from Shibuya to Aoyama-Itchome, a station that was relatively close to the school according to the Navigation app. Akira smiled to himself, glad that he managed to make it in one piece. Walking up the stairs with other teens wearing his uniform, he soon noticed that they began to run. Looking up, he saw that it was raining. Akira stopped at the step and blinked. He didn't have an umbrella...and he was sure that no one was going to lend him, a perfect stranger, one. Rubbing the back of his neck, he sighed and casually walked through the rain. As he walked, the rain began to pour, causing Akira to run for cover under a nearby buildings awning.

Akira cursed under his breath as he began brushing his clothes. Thankfully for him, his shirt managed to remain dry and wasn't soaked with rain water like he had thought. Relieved, he shook his head to get his wet bangs out of his eyes. Stuffing his phone into his pocket, he removed his glasses that were covered with droplets and began to wipe them. While doing so, he noticed a figure run over to him, stopping beside him. Akira blinked in slight surprise, staring at her blankly. Based on the slender body, Akira concluded that the figure was a girl, a white hood covering her head as she brushed off the rain from her shoulders.

The school uniform she were wearing was modified, a black blazer over a white varsity-like hoodie worn long to cover a good chunk of her thigh which was covered with red tights. Her hoodie has a zipper, a red stripe between two blue stripes at the bottom, and S symbol near the front bottom on one side. Placing his glasses back on, he blinked in surprise when the girl suddenly removed her hood.