Chapter 3

I'm really sorry... I had exams, then had loads of other work to do D:

But there's chap 3

I'll like to thank DaleAndChip for rushing me to finish this chap and ChipAndDale for telling me about American sch!! xDD Otherwise i would of got the years messed up.  Hopefully i didnt get anything wrong, and sorry about any mistakes (whether it's general information or grammar)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

Angelina woke up as the light streamed through the window. It was dawn, her favourite part of the day. Dawn brings in a new day, new beginning and hope for change. The morning breeze blew gently in as Angelina opened the window. Birds were singing their morning songs, while Angelina got dressed and ready for school. Gabrielle wakes up not long later and throws herself into her everyday routine: shower, selecting clothes that depends on her mood and the weather, make up, hairstyling, and occasional checks on her facebook for the latest gossips.

The smell of breakfast woke up Jude. His stomach grumbled fiercely at the smell. Jude groaned and pushed his face into the pillow to stop the delicious smell from reaching his nose. “Shut up, stomach. I don't want to get up yet, it's too early,” he muttered as his stomach continued to grumble away. This was an everyday occurrence – his argument with his stomach on whether to wake up or not. In the end, the stomach always win.

Mornings were peaceful in the Smith's household. Mr Smith will be fast asleep and not a single sound will be able to wake him up. The only unpeaceful-ness may be the usual bickering between Gabrielle and Jude.

“You stole my pancake!” Gabrielle yelled as she repetitively whacked Jude's arm. Jude swallowed the pancake, and looked at his sister innocently as if he never stole the pancake. Gabrielle glared at her brother and continued yelling, “Don't give me that look! I know you took it! I saw you!”

Angelina chuckled lightly at her siblings, “I made more, so no need to fight.”

“It's not about whether there's enough or not! It's about him stealing my food!” Gabrielle grumbled as she settled back into her seat. Jude stuck his tongue out at her and wolfed down the extra pancakes that Angelina made.

“Is there more?” asked Jude, giving Angelina a large grin.

Angelina smiled and shook her head, “No, it's time to leave anyway. Don't want to be late for the first day of being a Junior.” Angelina and Gabrielle reached the age of 16 and soon-to-be 17, while Jude was soon-to-be 18 and was in his last year of high school.

Once they arrived into school, they all went their different ways. Jude was part of the group with the 'bad-boy' image, who captivated the hearts of almost all the girls in the school. The main guys in the group were Nate (Nathan), Seth, Kev (Kevin) and Jude. Nate is a known player, he never stays interested with a girl for more than a week. You would think that girls will stay away from such a player, but they always fall into the love trap and hope that they are the “one” for him. Kev was similar to Nate, they both always play the game “who can get that girl first?”. Kev was a joker and liked pranks. Jude never liked Kev's or Nate's player personality, however they were still bestfriends. Seth was the quiet guy. He was the peace maker, always stopping fights and tries to talk things out when arguments come along with the group. He was sweet and kind. However once he gets angry, everybody is afraid of him.

Gabrielle was part of the “in” group. She was a cheerleader, and loved dancing. Gabrielle was the sort of person to never take any sort of crap from anyone. The only insults or “constructive criticism” she will listen to, are from her twin and her brother. She was fiery, outgoing, feisty and talkative. She can be stubborn and strong-willed at times. Her bestfriend Janice was also part of the “in” group. She's also very talkative and outgoing. Though she has a particular love for rumours, gossip and sometimes b*tching. She's true to her friends, however those are only a selected few.