Q/A

So, for privacy reasons, no usernames will be used here.

Q:How old are you?
A:I don't know, I stopped counting around 1899

Q:Are you really a dad?
A:Not biologically, because I am a female, but one of my classmates dads is kind of a deadbeat, so I told him that I was his new dad, and now I have almost twenty children.

Q:Do you live in the U.S.?
A:Yes, I live in a southern state, but I was born in France to a French mom (Who is your grandma I suppose) and a baby booming conservative American fad. My mom moved to the U.S. when she was maybe two, and met my dad and stuff in her twenties. I was born on vacation to visit my moms grandparents in a small town near Paris.

Q:Pronouns?
A:Preferably She/Her but if you mess up its fine, I get misgenered all the time.

Q:Height?
A: First, why, second, 5'3 and 3/4.

Q:Favorite book/book series?
A:PERCY JACKSON/HEROES OF OLYMPUS/TRIALS OF APOLLO. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Les Misrebales is a close second, followed by the Hundred and One Dalmatians (yes it was a book first).

Q:Favorite song?
A:Anything by the Emo Trinity honestly. But Broadway wise, I Dreamed a Dream from Les Misrebales.

Q:Favorite musical?
A:DON'T MAKE ME PICK. Here's a list of some that I really love though.
¤Les Misrebales
¤Percy Jackson (yes, it is a musical)
¤Be More Chill
¤Dear Evan Hansen
¤The Book Of Mormon
¤Hamilton
¤Phantom of the Opera
¤All the Disney musicals
¤The Greatest Showman
¤Rent
¤Singing in the rain
¤Annie Get Your Gun
¤Mary Poppins(yes it's Disney but still)
¤Legally Blonde
¤Avenue Q
¤Newsies
¤Pretty much every musical ever.
Musicals I don't like:
¤Shrek
¤Spongebob
¤Most Musicals made from kids shows

Q:Describe Yourself.
A:Short ish, short ass reddish brownish hair, my thighs are huge as shit which sucks, my arms are oddly buff for a girl because of archery, 60% leg, 20% torso and arm, 10% head, always has black over ear headphones, 24601 is written on my left forearm in black Sharpie, black converse and orange Mizzou hoodie every time I leave the house, shakes a lot, does not talk, will only speak French when in new places, cant speak English very well but can write like I'm fluent, very Bisexual, always smells like Black Axe cologne, perfect posture, sings to self when scared/sad/happy, will only speak in class if called on, unless in Chior, Theatre, Science, or Social Studies, and has anxiety attacks frequently in hallways because brain litteraly forgets how to breath, let alone walk or speak.

Q:What do you do during a panic attack?
A:As mentioned earlier I have 24601 written on my left forearm, so I use that to pull me back to reality. Like,
*looks at arm*
"My name is Jean Valjean, I went to jail for stealing bread. I am not Jean Valjean, I am (my name), I am in my schools chamber choir and theatre programs. I am a daughter of Hades, god of the underworld. I am at (wherever I'm located, I.E. school.), and will be ok." I just repeat that over and over until I'm ok or someone finds me.

Q:Hogwarts House?
A:Slytherin, hisss

Q:Sports?
A:Archery, Quizbowl, Choir, and Theatre. (Those last two are sports, as they are under MISHIA.)

And our last question is!
Q:What do you identify as?
A:Bisexual, but I lean more towards girls, but I would still date a guy. Like, I would date and kiss and do the act with girls, but not go all the way with a guy, just date and kiss and stuff.

MY SECRETS HAVE BEEN REVEALED! IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER THINGS THAT YOU ARE ITCHING TO KNOW, ASK IN THE COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE JAVA BEAN, BYE BYE!

645 words holy smokes