I already was tearing up.

"If I didn't have you as my sister or my twin It would feel like someone ripped out my heart because I wouldn't have anyone to make fun of or tease or just be myself around them. I'm so extremely sorry. I love you so much Ariana and I thank god everyday that you are my twin"

I was in tears and I was speechless. I just got up and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed hugging for a while until we heard a click. We turned and saw Jack J with his phone.

"Have you guys got the app with new ringtones? Yea it's pretty cool"

We all laughed at him. I got my phone and went on twitter I had a whole bunch of notifications

"@jackjohnson: Look at these twins having a moment @ArianaDallas @RyanDallas

It had the picture of me and Ryan hugging. I retweeted it and favorited it. I guess Mahogany came out a while ago because she was on her bed.

"Let's go eat" Nash said

"You just read my mind" I say as I put on my black vans.

We all went downstairs and we decided going to IHOP ate quickly because of the tight schedule and were on our way.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We had a meet and greet. I got a lot of glares from some girls when I went over to Hayes' stand.

Me and Nash decided to mess around with Hayes. So he was gonna be there recording. While I smack him with whipped cream.

I was walking over and had my hand behind me back. Hayes saw me walking over and waved. Since he couldn't see my hand I just smiled. He went back talking to his fans. I walked up to him smacked him than ran.

I see Nash laughing his ass off and Hayes trying to get it out of his eyes so he can see. I started laughing then he saw me and started running after me. I tried to run as fast as I could but then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and Hayes still had whipped cream on his face. He wiped most of it off on his hand. I was confused but then realized what he was doing. I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

"Please Hayes don't" I begged

He smeared it all over my face. He then licked his fingers.

"Revenge is sweet" he said

"You shouldn't have done that Hayes" I hear Ryan say.

"Why?"

"She gets back at people and good"

He turned to me and looked sort of scared I just had a smirk on my face.

"Your not gonna do anything right?"

"I don't know we'll see" I shrugged and went to my stand.

This blonde chick that was caked with make up and was wearing clothes that were 3 sizes to small walked up to me.

"Stay away from Hayes you slut"

"Umm who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Listen bitch stay away from him I will ruin your life"

"First I don't have to listen to you. Second for you to ruin my life I have to actually give a fuck about what you think about me"

She looked shocked then walked away.

Matt saw and walked over to me

"What was that about?"

"She told me to stay away from Hayes or she would ruin my life" I say as I rolled my eyes