Adopted by: Ed Sheeran

hey, I'm Ava.

I'm 16 and I have light brown hair, blue eyes, and dimples, and I can sing.

once these people leave from looking at the 16 year olds, I'm running away and going to sing forever.

" Ava, your being adopted. " those four little words turned my plan upside down.

" what, by who?  " I said.

she grabbed my arm and yanked me into the office.

" Ed Sheeran. " she said as he finished singing all the papers.

" um, I'm going to take you shopping. " he said as we left.

I nodded, I don't know how to feel or what to say.

I sat in the front with him.

" so tell me about you? " he said.

" uh, I love to sing, my favourite colour is pink and like reading and watching movies. " I said as we arrived at the mall.

" you sing? you'll have to sing for me. " he said as we walked in.

I followed him into a phone store.

" pinks, the favourite colour right? " he asked.

I nodded.

" you don't have to get me a phone. ' I said.

" it's cool. " he said.

he told them a pink iPhone 5c.

about 20 minutes later it was set up and in my hands.

" thank you. " I said as we walked out.

" it's nothing. do you wanna go into Hollister? " he said as he pointed to a really dark store, but it looked cool.

I nodded and we walked in.

I was a size 1.

" you can pick your jeans, get as many as you want. I'm going to look at the guys. " he said and walked away.

I walked over to the skinny jeans. I found a dark wash pair and in size 1. I folded those over my arms, I foudn 4 more pairs just like that.

I got 2 pairs of bootcut.

Ed gave me money as he went out of the store to take a call.

I grabbed a floral print bra and a pink one with white polka dots.

I paid for everything and handed him the change.

" who are they? " I said as I pointed towards a huge group of people with camera's.

" it's papporize, ignore them, " he said as we walked into a shoe store.

" get some shoes. here's money. I'm going to go see fans. " he said and walked out.

I found a pair of black sparkly Vans, black and white Converse, normal coloured Sperrys, and some Nike black and white tennis shoes.

I then found a perfect pair of black heels, size 6. perfectly my size.

I paid for everything and handed Ed change.

it's weird, I've never really shopped before.

I was in he adoption center my whole life.

we walked into another store and I got some ripped jeans.

we paid and left.

we got my shirts from American Eagle, Aeropostale, Rue 21, and my perfume from Forever 21.