15. Dorothy Sloan

Eden woke up to the shouts from people outside of her window. Kicking her legs of the warm bed, she walks over to the window to see what all the commotion was about. When she looked outside, Eden was shocked. It was snowing. Yes, it was December 7th but England's weather was so unpredictable.

"Happy Birthday!" Anna says coming out of the bathroom smelling like vanilla and honey. Oh yes! It's my birthday!

The three girls walk down to breakfast and sit down.

"Eden, here's your gift from us."Fred and George say. It was a purple box with a gold, shimmering ribbon. Carefully, she opened the box and there was a flower crown. The flowers were white roses and would match Eden's style. After saying 'thank you' she looks around to see Oliver holding a medium sized box very carefully.

"Garden, this is from all of us." He smirks at her.

She opens the box and sees the most adorable kitten ever. It was the kitten from hogsmeade. It had clean, fluffy white fur and bright blue eyes. Eden immediately started to sob and say thank you continually.

"What are you going to name her?" She hears professor Dumbledore ask.

"Dorothy, Dorothy Sloan." She picks up Dorothy and wipes her tears, staring into her blue eyes. "Hello, little one.

-

During Herbology, Eden had a terrible feeling that she was being stared at. She resisted the urge to turn around for about 20 minuets, but then it all got to much. The brown haired girl turned around and saw Oliver Wood staring at her. He goes a shade of red and then mouths 'meet me at the black lake tonight, midnight."

What's going on? Why does want to meet me? Has he broken up with that Clara? Oh I hope he has! Wait what?

Thoughts swarmed Eden's mind.

-

Eden walks closer and closer to the black lake until she sees a tall figure sitting down on the edge. She sits down and let's a breath of air out, watching it float in the air around the two teenagers. It was dark outside and the stars were shining brightly. The two looked at each other and smiled.

"I broke up with Clara" Oliver says looking down at his hands.

"Lovely jubbly" Eden says laughing.

"Why are you so touched by cats, garden?"

"I don't really know. I think it's because when I was younger, I'd leave home for school extra early because my mum was sad all the time. When I'd walk, there'd always be a black cat with bright green eyes sat on a tree stump. It'd follow me to school every day. But then one day, it wasn't there. It was in the middle of the road, lifeless." Eden explains looking very distraught.

Oliver couldn't help but feel bad for her.

"You should have been in hufflepuff." Oliver states.

"No, I hate nature, I'm not that kind or loyal. I hate nature and herbology with a passion. I'm much more brave and if I'm honest, cocky." She says laughing.

"G'night Garden"

"Goodnight Oliver"

-

I'm writing a new fanfic about Scorpius Malfoy. But I don't know when to do my upload schedule. I was thinking one week Forest Eyes and then the next Messy Handwriting  (the new one) the next. Making them alternate. What do you think?