"Seulgi makes me keep one in here just in case she needs it" He explains and I hum in response.

Soon my hair looks as though I didn't forget about it and I give Taeyong the brush. He places it back into the console.

"What are you guys going to be editing today?" Yuta asks.

"I'm continuing this novel I was assigned to at the start of the week and Taeyong has that webtoon to start don't you?" I explain and Taeyong nods.

"Ah yes. I'd forgotten about that" He states and I laugh quietly.

Yuta's phone begins to ring. It is synced with the car so Yuta simply presses answer on the touch screen.

"Oppa?" Seulgi calls out on the other end.

"You're on speaker. I have Tae and Hyeji in the car with me." He replies to her.

"Hello everyone!" she greets us cheerfully. Taeyong and I say a brief hello before she gets to the reason she called.

"Yuta, I need a lift."

"Why?" he asks her. I notice he isn't smiling as he speaks to her. Did they have a fight?

"My bus didn't come. I'll be late to the studio otherwise. Please" She explains.

He looks at the time on the screen and pulls over into a resting lane.

"I'll be late to the cafe. Besides I need to drop off the others" he lowers his voice and Seulgi sighs, sounding defeated on the other end.

"Maybe call Doyoung. He usually leaves around now."

"Okay" she answers, her voice sharper then before as she is obviously frustrated.

"I'm sorry babe. I'll see you tonight."

"I love you."

"Bye."

Yuta ends the call and pulls out of the lane, resuming the drive to our work.

"Is everything okay with you guys?" Taeyong asks before I have the chance.

Yuta just shrugs. "Yeah, as I said I'll be late to work if I take her. Besides, her coworker leaves around now so she should be able to score a lift from him."

"But shouldn't you sacrifice being on time to work for your girlfriend?" I think out loud and Yuta swallows.

"Don't stress about it, Hyeji."

The rest of the car ride is taken in silence. We soon arrive at the building and I couldn't feel more grateful.

Taeyong and I thank Yuta as we get out of the car. He confirms that he'll be back to pick us up afterwards before driving away.

We head into the office and head to our seperate desks which are next to each other.

I take off my coat and place it onto the back on my chair before turning on my computer.

I can't help but think about how Yuta turned down the chance to give Seulgi a lift.

I missed my bus several times while we were together and he came and picked me up every time. Of course most of the time he just drove me in the first place.

He treats Seulgi so differently. I don't understand.

Just as I open up the file on my computer for me to work on, I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder.

I spin around in my chair to see one of our coworkers. She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear before speaking.

"Sorry to distract you but we need more milk. Boss said to get you to do it."