Contest 4 Winners

I just want to start off saying that everyone did so well and I love everyone of the covers that were made for this contest. I'm actually glad people participated XD

Please don't be upset if your cover doesn't make it in the top 3. You'll get plenty of chances ;)

It was so hard to judge because they were so good T^T

~~{3RD PLACE}~~

TheDarkenIllusions

This cover is actually really good! The lighting is great and the layering as well. I don't have any particular critiques but the writing was a little hard to see but it's not any big deal~
I really liked it so well done!!

~~{2ND PLACE}~~

blusterynight

This cover is so well done! The many different layers is so well put together. I love how you took the title and subtitle seriously XD. It kinda caught me off guard though. But overall this cover really speaks to me and you honestly did an amazing job! Well done!

~{Honorable Mention}~
keicrys

I honestly did enjoy seeing this cover. It was beautiful and very alluring. Though it was a tiny bit plain, it is still a very nice cover! Well done!

~~{1st Place}~~

zcnith

This cover is absolutely beautiful. The colors, the layering, and the lighting is so gorgeous. This is such a perfect cover for the theme. The font is also really nice as well. The lighting is such an eye-catcher with the brightness coming in from the corner and then slowly fading. Well done and congratulations!!

Winners please go to the first chapter for prizes.(optional)