Chapter 1

Hey asshats! You're back? Well, welcome to this new little thing im writing. Not proof reading i dont care to read over my work.
Btw bakugo is out of school and so is kirishima. They're just older deal with it. Also villain deku. Maybe if youre lucky villain Todoroki.

Bakugo's POV

It was a hot day. So bloody hot i felt like i was going to melt. I was on the sidelines watching kids walk by going to their school. Oh such good children arent they? I recently met a group of villains, they said for me to join up with them. I hesitated but agreed. Im not working for them or anything. Fuck no. With a bunch of low life villains like them. Geez. Not even. Im only doing it because people are stronger in groups. Unfortunately im not strong enough on my own to accomplish everything by myself. Fucking hard to admit.

The bell rung at UA highschool. I remember when i went there. Dropped out after one year. Why did i drop out again. I got told by someone that i was right all along. They couldnt become a hero without a quirk. So instead they became the villain. Damn that Deku. Always has to one up me the fucking nerd. Not this time. He may be with the league of villains as well but im still no where near his friend. I must admit we get along better seeing as we are both the bad guys but he still pisses me the fuck off!

I looked at the blue sky with my hands in my pockets. Such a boring day. I entered the gates of UA it immediately sounded off the alarm. As planned they hadnt let their security down one bit. The school went in panic. Good. I managed to actually get into the school im still not saying how. The teachers tried calming kids down. I smirked walking to one class.

"Look there! There is someone coming this way" i went and got myself spot- great. Now i will have to kill them.

Everyone panicked running away as i set a massive explosion off in the building.

~Back at the villian base~

3rd person

At the league of villains tomura and the others including Dabi and Deku were watching the events fold out. They were sure that this was bakugo's doing. No doubt about it. They didnt seem to surprised about that. But before anything more could happen tomura started to speak.

"Kurogiri." He said in his usual annoyed voice

"Yes?"

"Go get that Hot head and bring him back. He has done enough damage we dont need anyone to find out about us just yet" he looked annoyed. Very annoyed.

"Looks like the puppy dog is in trouble" dabi added a comment laughing as deku chuckled with him.

"Dabi. I have a little mission for you. Are you up for it?" Tomura looked over to Dabi.

"Wonder what it could be~" Deku smirked and sat on the bar counter really not caring if he would get 'told off'.

"There is a certain Red head thats been causing trouble lately. So far police have kept it out of the news. His name. Is Kirishima"

Deku then dropped his smile. He knew this red head for sure. They went to school together. Who knew he became a villain as well. He didnt care. Oh how fun it would be to see his old friend again. He was so delighted. Over thrilled with joy.

Midoriya's POV

Oh my when Tomura mentioned That red head my heart sunk. Oh yes how fun it would be to see that shark again. Last time i saw him he had a thing for the hot head. I laughed a bit. I couldnt help it. Thinking to myself when no one could hear me is great!

No doubt bakugo will be happy~ oh how joyful he will be.

"Dabi im coming with you. I happen to know the red and im bored just sitting around." I hopped off the counter and headed towards the door. Mr. Handy Man Didnt stop me. Not a good idea to stop me when i want something or want to do something. In this case i wanted to reunite kiri with baku~ make them each others bitch really.