Chapter 41. New arrival and summer camp?

Zacznij od początku

        “Good, anyway got any suggestions on how I should kill her and dispose of the body?” asked trying to read the first sentence of the page. I couldn't focus however I felt all wild up on the inside and wanted desperately to kill her.

        “My suggestion is leave it alone. If you hate kyle and hate her even more then leave it alone, don't put your attention where it doesn't need to be.” He leaned on the table with one hand holding up his face. His expression was so uninterested in the conversation, that was one thing about him he didn't care about much only things that could entertain him.

        “Well thanks for the help. Lets get out of here, Rachel is at the dinner not to far from here and I know how much you love their brownies with ice cream.”I said with the sweetest smile, Robert didn't like that dinner per say after some girls got the telling off of the century but thats a topic for another day.

        “Well you know how much I like brownies.” He said with a even bigger smile.

        We headed off to the dinner, I still wasn't aloud to drive yet and thank the heavens that robert could.We had gotten to the dinner and I saw Rachel and Penn latched together in the booth not to far from the door.The dinner was actually really chill spot for when you just wanna hang out.

        “Well hello you too, may I ask why you were at the library when I told you that you too could of came to the little poetry thing we were at.”Rachel didn't even let us sit down before she started hitting us with all these questions.

        “I don't do poetry” We said in unison.

        “You two really are similar.” She brushed it off and took a sip of coke.

        “I dont see it.” Robert laughed as he picked up a menu, Im pretty sure he already knew what he wanted. He just needed something to block rachel from looking at him.

        “Shut up rachel” I laughed it off. “ Anyway what are we doing tomorrow since there was no way I was being dragged to a poetry-whatever you call it.”

        “Who knows what we shall do, don't feel up to a party right?” She asked with the most hopeful expression on her face.

        “Not a chance.”

        “Well okay, look all of them will be out the house tomorrow according to this lovely man on my side, so we can just cause chaos back at the house.”

        “Why won't they be at the house.”I said shooting that question straight at penn, he just looked at me.

        “Something about a cookout, I'll be going with so plus im one of the designated drivers.”

        “Whose cookout?”

        “Do you really want to know?”

        I knew right there it had to be ‘her cookout’ penn knew I hated her.Pen in my perspective had a weird position in all of this. He was friends with all the boys yet was rachels boyfriend who had undeniably chosen sides with me, so that means he couldn't do half the things he wanted to do with the monroes. Im surprised he’s going to the Bbq at all.

        “Wow, Rachel let you off the leash and allowed you to go, Be Careful dogs travels in packs.”

        “But Penn isnt a dog.” Rachel quickly defended.

        “Wasn't talking about penn, I'm trying not to use the B word right now. I meant her.”I shook my head when it came to penn she was ready to pounce.