"No need to make this more difficult than it already is, captain."

"Fwuk yaou"

"Its the other way around."

Levi didn't know this side of Eren. It was angry, rough, kind of nice, and he loved it- wait, he loved it?I

"Your so tight, sir..." Eren grunted and but his lip adding a four th finger. Yes, it usually would be three fingers but the width of Eren's cock... Just hope he doesn't get teared open.

Levi grunted and but down harder into the red ball to not moan when the fingers roughly hit his prostate.

"I think your ready... well, enough.." The fingers still hurt, but not as much.

Levi stuffed his as sin to the bed, aware that his non-fiction ass would be filled with a cock- EREN'S cock. This didn't seem to make him any happier, though. Levi felt gross, the way the sweat made his hair stick to his forehead and the fact he can't wipe it off or get cleaned annoyed him. Just the thought of Eren's sweaty body against his made him shiver.

The heaven's wrist hurt and were close to bleeding, as well as his ankles so he stopped moving but clenched his cheeks together standing his ground. He did not want to be fucked. When he saw how thick and long Eren's cock was, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. That thing would tear him in two!

Is his kid on dick steroids?!?

"Fwuk daht!"

"it's okay, it will be over soon. It just depends on you."

Eren pried Levi's cheeks apart and rubbed tiny circles along his ass as if he was reassuring the elder. The raven let out a silent scream as his back arched and his mouth ached. The brunette pushed a little more than half of himself into Levi and grunted. The little saliva in himself helped more.

"There's still more..." Eren sighed in content and thrust the rest of himself into the other. Over and over. Levi yelled for him to stop, squirmed, tried to kick and hit him, until finally, he cried.

Levi cried and stated up at the other male, the years coming down his face in streams and his cheeks and nose was red. He sniffled and Eren but his lip, grabbing the first aid kit and tending to him. Levi was shaking, feeling empty now that Eren
Was no longer inside him. The brunette untied his legs and arms, sighing and rubbing the corporal back gently as he sat up slowly.

"Hold still, please." Eren took the gag off Levi and saliva followed the ball until the raven wiped his mouth. He said nothing and just stared at his bed. His awhile felt like it was on fire and his wrists bled as well as his ankles but he did nothing and let Eren wrap him in bandages.

"Did you enjoy it?" Asked Levi.

"Hm?"

"Did you enjoy violating me?"

"..."

It was quiet and Eren finally stopped with the bandages and looked at Levi before sighing and putting his sick back in his pants.

"I'm not going to lie. I did kind of enjoy it, but it was hard when you looked so in pain."

" Mhm.. "

Levi looked back at Eren, staring into his eyes and seemed oddly calm.

"So you remember what you said?" Eren raised an eyebrow.

"what do you mean?"

"You said after I cry, you'd make it pleasurable." Levi wiped his cheeks and eyes with his hand.

"Oh, Oh! Would that be okay with you, sir?"

"I wouldn't mind, but the next time you try to pull something like this off I'll feed your balls to yourself."

Eren nodded and slowly, carefully crawled on top of Levi, coating his own fingers in saliva and wanted to make sure Levi felt more comfortable. He once again wiped out his dick.

"Jesus kid, are you on steroids?" Levi joked and gasped feeling Eren put four fingers into the other. His 8 inch cock twitching in anticipation to be in the other.

"God... Just hurry up!" Levi moaned lightly.

Eren nodded and spit into his hand, rubbing into his sick in which Levi cringed but threw his head back and let out a silent scream, just barely Audible and his back went off the bed. He gripped into a pillow which he hugged closely to his chest and shivered, his almost unbearable heat from inside him surrounded and swallowed around the thick cock that had entered him.

The teen grunted and grinded himself into the other, louder moans filling the air as the smell of sex and vanilla filled his nose.

"Corporal... Would it- shittttt.." Eren moaned and panted reaching into Levi's shirt and twisting and pulling at his original nipples. His pink hole becoming wider and smaller as the teen thruster in and out of him.

"Would it be okay-"

"AAAH!~" Levi moaned and violently jerked into the air when Eren's hands made contact with his nipples.

So hot...

"Would it be okay if I went rougher?" Eren groaned and slid the pillow out from Levi's grasp and unbuttoned his shirt, looking and sucking swirling his tongue around botH.

"Yes, yes!" Levi gasped and his whole body shook more as Eren thruster into him, jerked him off, sucking his nipples, !making hickeys, and placing hickeys around his necks chest, and hips, that seeming to be his very, very weak point.

The pleasure Levi felt intensed as did everything else and once again Levi's prostate was hit.

"I-I swear to god... If I get aids I'll kill you, Erwin, and Hange-!"

The brunette made one last hockey before The raven came into their clothing and Eren still haven't came. He continued to roughly thrust into the other feeling his swollen hole clench dangerously around him and he pulled out after his orgasam.

"Oh fuck..!" Said Levi, noting his lip and feeling the the warm liquid fill him.
"THAT WAS... SO HOT!" Yelled Hange, coming out from the closet as well as Erwin. Holding their noses which seeped with blood.

"Holy shit, Eren! You're super long and thick!"

I don't fix spelling or that stuff. Requests and fan art are appreciated!

Word count:1721