Deidara's First Day At School

Start from the beginning

"It's nothing. I just wanted to walk with you un..." Deidara mumbles, looking away. I smile closing my locker "Okay come on then!" I give him a closed eye smile walking off. 

During lunch, Miko, Akio, me, Deidara, and a few other people sat at the same table. "So Deidara.. Where do you stay" Miko asks playing around with his food. Deidara on the other hand, had a mouth full of food. The way his cheeks were puffed out looked so Kawaii! (When I wrote this part... I literally squealed like a Fan girl.. ._.)

He swallow his food down sighing. "I stay with Hikashi hmm" Deidara smiles, showing his pretty teeth.. Just Kawaii.. The moment Deidara said that, Miko had grown a anime tick mark, his lip twitching.

"O-Oh really?" Miko asked annoyed. Deidara smirks nodding. "Did you know, she's good in bed?" Deidara asked. I felt my face immediately go red as my heart pounded. Miko, and Akio both choked, holding their throats. 

"D-Deidara! Don't say such things! M-Miko, A-Akio that isn't true we never did.. That!" I stutter waving my hands in front of me.

"Is that why you've been in so much lately" Akio mutters sulking. I slap my forehead embarrassed. While, Deidara on the other hand was having a good time laughing on the floor...

"Deidara i'm gonna kill you.." I mumble shooting him a glare.

>>Time Skip>>

Okay, what happened the rest of the day wasn't important we just fell asleep through the rest of the classes. We walk out the school doors walking down the empty sidewalk. "Ne ne, Deidara kun wanna take the short cut?" I asked, a smile spreading across my face.

Deidara looks over at the woods his face getting intense before he looked away shaking his head. "I'm ok you can go yeah" Deidara mumbles. I look at him clueless. Maybe he's thinking about that day?

Well oh well, i separated from Deidara taking the short cut walking through the woods. Once I reached the house, i went in smelling something.. Goood. "Tada ima!!" I shout, which echoed through the house. "Ah, Hikashi, come here I need your help with this" Kakashi stated from the kitchen.

I threw my book bag on the couch walking into the kitchen where Kakashi was making Dangos, Sushi, and Ramen and other tasty things. My eyes went wide and a smile plastered on my face. I walked over to Kakashi leaning over hi shoulder. "Ehh! I didn't know you cook Kaka- Oji san!" I quickly corrected myself when Kakashi gave me one of those 'I Dare You To Say It' Looks.

I anime sweat dropped. "Well I need you to just seat the table that's it. You're here early, did you ditch school?" Kakashi asked. "No, Early release" I say. He nodded, wrapping the Sushi. "And Deidara?" He looked around the kitchen, seeing if Deidara was near.

"He took the long way home" I replied, putting plates on the tables. "I see.." Kakashi mumbled. I placed napkins by the plates, along with Chopsticks on top of them. I then help Kakashi put the food on the table. Afterwards, the front door open.

Me and Kakashi both looked towards the door, seeing Deidara. Who looked confused to why we were watching him. He closed the door, slowly walking into the kitchen. "Smells good, un" Deidara spoke before leaving out the kitchen, walking upstairs.

I took my seat.. Well I sat on my knees at the table along with Kakashi. We waited for Deidara to come, which didn't take that long. He sat by me picking up his chopsticks. "Itadakimasu!!" We all say at the same time before digging in placing food onto our plates.

I chewed the Dango, then the sushi smiling. "Oishii!" (It's Delicious!) Kakashi smiled. But he didn't ate nor take off that mask.. I swallowed down the food, pointing my chopsticks at Kakashi. "Oi! Take off your mask and eat!" I say, snapping my chopsticks at his mask, threatening to take his mask off with it.

He shook his head. "Why not?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.  "I'm sure you look handsome with it off" I smile, slowly approaching to his mask with my hand. He glared at me, before softening up. I pulled at the top off his mask, pulling it down only an inch.

I looked at him with an questioning look if I could continue or not. He nodded slowly so I continued. I pulled the rest down, and what I saw made my cheeks go hot.

.

.

.

KAKASHI IS KAWAII!!!

I wonder why he wears that mask? Nothing is wrong with his lips, they are perfect! I quickly look down as I felt my cheeks get more hot. My face was probably red now. Kakashi chuckled before eating. Who knew... Kakashi was that kawaii with his mask off?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heey, But seriously. Lets be real here.. Kakashi probably does look hot with his mask off.. On a scale 1-10 I'd say 11! Heh

Tada Ima: I'm back or I'm home.

Sayounara! Or Sayonara.. Depends..