Chapter 7

“Do you want me to leave?” he asked his eyes deep with sadness.

“Of course not I always want you here. I was just curious.” I said while looking in his eyes trying to find the answer.

“I couldn’t wait to get home so I left Florida early to come back,” he smiled now the smile I know and love the one that made my heart burst.

“You better get to class so your not late,” I suggested. While squirming out of his arm to get to my locker.

“I’ll be late any day for you,” he whispered in my ear making my inside tickle and jump. I smiled up at him while grabbing my books from my locker to get to class.

School ended quickly today, of coarse it always did when I’m with Matt. At the end of the day I had to split up from Matt because I had to take my car home, but he promised he see me at Taylor’s party tomorrow.

I drove home silently in my car alone only to come to find my sister and my moms door closed hearing them crying behind it. I quickly went up the stairs and did my homework to pass the time.

When that didn’t work I gave up and decide to go to sleep, only to cry myself to sleep praying that their was some way to bring my dad back.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter... I am going to delete this and start a new story.