"Literally the best thing that came out of my relationship with Michael was that he gave me you two.  And I'm forever grateful."

"I'm sorry that happened to you Bee." Lupita interrupted.  "But I agree too.  Now I have a life long best friend because of him.  But I'm glad to see you're doing better and you've got a new man."  Lupita looked at Aubrey.

"You Guys are gonna love Aubrey.  You knew of him but now since he's going to be around more often you all should get to know each other.  We should all hang out sometime..grab something to eat, or host dinner parties.  Whatever y'all decide I'm down for it."

"Hell, me too." Lupita agreed.

Photographers captured the moments that the quad shared together.  They posed for a few photos and Bianca placed her hand on Aubrey's chest.

Later that evening, Aubrey made his way to the food bar to get him and Bianca some light refreshments. 

"Someone just looks delicious tonight."

Aubrey heard a thick island accent and instantly knew who it was. 

"Rih.  It's nice to see you again too." Aubrey picked up the plates and started to make his way back to Bianca.

"So you're just gonna ignore me, nigga?" Rihanna stood in front of him.

"I didn't ignore you.  I just responded didn't I? Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to Bianca." Aubrey brushed past her and  started walking back to Bianca.

"You're dating Bianca? Are you fucking serious Aubrey? How do you go from dating someone like me and then downgrade to Bianca."  Rihanna laughed to herself as she watched Aubrey grit his teeth.

"Yes, Bianca is my beautiful girlfriend and you need to keep her name out of your fucking mouth."

Bianca observed Aubrey's interactions with Rihanna from where she was sitting. That was until someone interrupted her thoughts.

"Bianca?"

That voice sounded all too familiar, she turned around and saw Jidenna smoking on a cigar.  She stood up to meet him face to face.

"Jidenna.  It's nice to see you again.  You look dapper as always." Bianca sipped on her glass of wine. 

"Thanks."  His Eyes followed her body and captured every move she made. "That dress was literally made for you.  I think one thing I miss about you is definitely the sex."

"I'm here with my boyfriend.  So if you wouldn't mind please excuse me."

"I thought you and Michael broke up?"

Bianca tried to search the room for Aubrey.

"We did.  And I'm talking about my boyfriend Aubrey." Bianca continued to search the room for where they went off to.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Jidenna laughed.

"I beg your pardon?" Bianca asked.

"That nigga is a home wrecker. He is incapable of loving anyone or thinking about anyone but himself. You should know first hand Bee he treated you like shit for years and you want to go back to someone that toxic? I thought you knew better.."

"People change Jidenna I thought you knew that too. Like how your feelings changed for me overnight when we were together."

Jidenna took the cigar to his mouth and blew out the smoke moments later.

"Bee, look I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you get hurt again."

"I'll be fine. Now if you excuse me I found my boyfriend so I'll talk to you later." Bianca excuses herself and walks to find Aubrey.

Aubrey got caught up listening to Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Rihanna talk. Bianca finally made her way over to Aubrey and placed her hand on Aubrey's chest and kissed him.

"I've been looking all over for you. I guess you and I both got caught up."

Aubrey bent down and whispered into her ear her ear. "Let's get the fuck up outta here I'm starving and I'm tired of being here."

Bianca laughed and felt Aubrey gently squeeze onto her ass. "You've been teasing me all night."

Bianca excuses them as Aubrey called his driver to meet them out by the back of the museum.