Scenario: How You Met Them

Beginne am Anfang

"Great. Another clueless idiot who doesn't know how to avoid dangerous people." He huffed in annoyance as the school bell rang, indicating the start of the class.

{Ooh not a nice start, I guess? :>}

〖E D I T : I will give justice to Kurohana and make him a tinsy bit more reasonable... I think.〗

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Shukino Yukitori
DEREDERE

Reader's POV:

"Mama? Papa? Where are you?" I cried as I looked for my Mama and Papa. We were currently having a picnic in the park near the forest. I just wanted to follow the pretty butterfly and then, they just disappeared.

I cried and cried on the ground after failing the attempts on finding them. I hate it here... I wanna go home.

Suddenly, I heard a loud rustle in the bush infront of me. I whimpered and wiped the tears in my (E/C) eyes but failed as they kept on falling. I slightly opened my tear filled eyes to see a blue blur infront of me. I fully opened my eyes and saw a blue haired boy who look a bit more taller than I am. I cried again after realizing I'm still lost and the stranger boy saw me crying.

"What's wrong?" A soft voice spoke and I looked up to see it's still the boy.

"I-I can't... f-find my Mama.. and Papa." I said, choking on some words as I kept on crying. I'm still lost and I really miss them. And can I trust this boy? What if h-he's actually a bad guy?! A-And he might take me away and I-I will never see Mama and Papa again. I cried louder and hid my face in my knees.

Third Person's POV:

As the small girl cried louder on the ground, the blue haired boy panicked and thought of a way to cease her crying.

"U-Uh hey... don't cry." The boy stuttered while the girl just kept on crying, rushing to grab a nearby Zenia flower. The boy then stood infront of her and look at her while smiling. The (H/C) haired girl then looked back at him with teary eyes, sobbing.

"C'mon, don't cry. I won't hurt you." The boy continued smiling, tucking the amaranth-colored flower beside her ear. The girl looked into his eyes and gradually stopped crying. She continued staring at his ocean eyes, infatuated by the blueness of his eyes.

"Y-Your eyes are very pretty..." The girl spoke with pure admiration, deeply entranced by his oceanic eyes.

"W-Well, your eyes are pretty too! It's more vivid than a rainbow. Do you wanna look for your Mama and Papa with me?" He smiled at her with the brightest smile she ever saw in her life. She blushed and nodded at him which only made his smile wider. A large part of her immediately trusted his smile and the remaining part just went along with it. The boy then took her hand gently and began walking out of the forest, hands holding each other.

-♡-Time Skip-♡-

"And now we're he- ...aw it's still not the park." After many attempts, the two children still couldn't find the park. Though, opposing to their hopeless situation, the boy continued smiling as the girl giggle occasionally at his stubborn yet cute attitude.