Thirteen

-HAYDEN-
I was shocked after the kiss (make out) i stood there for a bit till johnny calls me back, i walk out the room and back to my place.

Annie doesn't seem phased and is just laughing, i lean forward and spin the bottle it lands on annie again "dare" she says her words slightly slurred "remove a piece of clothing" brennan says as annie stands up she realises shes in a one piece , but still she slips it of throwing it to the side and sitting back down.

She spins the bottle ignoring the eyes on her for it to land on kenzie "truth" she says "do you fancy johnny?" Annie asks as kenzie blushes "i mean yes" she mumbles just audible annie claps her hands and stands up "im going upstairs" she says and walks away.

A few minutes later brennan excuses himself and stalks upstairs "i swear" kenzie huffs "she must've had something to drink today" she continues  "maybe you should put on some music to ya know" johnny says "annie isn't that easy even when she is tipsy but sure" kenzie laughs as she picks up her phone and puts on some music.

We stay dancing for a while "im going toilet" i say heading to upstairs, when im walking past one room i see brennan rummaging through stuff "dude what are you doing?" I ask catching his full attention "none of your business" he says going back to looking. I walk in and pull him away "i said what are you doing" i say in a threatening tone  raising my hand "he told me too" he says fliching at my fist near his face "who?" I  ask not releasing him "boss" he says and punches my face then runs off.

I hold my face and blink open my eye i look around the room i see a bathroom when i walk in annie is on the floor i rush to her side "omg annie" i say lifting her up and carrying her downstairs "kenzie johnny" i say i look to see them kissing "GUYS" i say louder grabbing there attention, kenzie rolls her eyes "i knew she was drinking" she says "i dont think this was cause of drinking brennan was in her room looking for something when i asked why he said his boss told him too" i explain placing her down "what" she says "yeah then he punched me and ran you two probably missed him cause you were smooching" i tease but staying serious about the situation "well did he take anything" kenzie says "I didn't see him with anything" i reply kenzie stands up and grabs and blanket throwing on to annie.

-ANNIE-
*before she was unconscious*
I head upstairs and sit at my window, smoking. After im finished i turn to see brennan standing there "hey" i say he hands me a cup "thanks" i say sipping the drink "what is this" i ask grimacing at the vile taste "goodnight" he says as i fall backwards and everything goes black.

*now*
I open my eyes and dart up "kenz" i call my mouth dry "kenz" I repeat my eyes filling with tears as i stare into darkness "KENZ" i call again as i begin to panic "annie its ok im here" i hear "brennan" i say "no annie its me" they say my eyes focus and i see.....

Cliffhanger 😯