Chapter Three

Beginne am Anfang

He bows before the rest of them continue down the rest of the hall and turn the corner as Emaline and I smile at each other.

"We're almost roomies! It's fate that we are going to be best friends," She smiles with the enthusiasm, making me laugh amused.

"Seems that way," I laugh, happy I wasn't in a room next to one of the glarers.

"Hey, I'm still hungry because that tiny salad and rich people food isn't enough and I heard one of the maids say we can order food service so how about we watch movies and order something?" She asks, making me bite my lip.

"Well, it is only eight so why not! Let me change into my pajamas and I'll be right over!" I say, getting excited for a movie night.

She lets out a tiny excited squeal and claps, making me wish I had her energy. "Okay! Awesome! Is pizza good?" She asks, opening her bedroom door as I do the same.

"I love pizza!" I nod, earning a smile, before walking into my room.

As I shut the door, I can't help but laugh as I hear her yell excitedly, "BITCH, they've got homemade Chinese food on here too! Oh, hell yeah!"

Good lord.

I shake my head, I turn around only to gasp in surprise. The room is absolutely breathtaking. It's quaint, not too fancy. Just how I like it. The walls are a lovely cream shade with brick outlining the arches in the doorways and the floor is stone. A large king sized, canopy bed is nestled in the center and I wanted nothing more than to jump in the center of it.

A balcony is off to the side, the door open, and the curtains billow as a cool breeze fills the room. I'm pleasantly surprised as I step more into the room and take off my heels that the stone floor is heated against my feet.

Seeing my belongings on the chair at the end of the bed, I walk over and begin to change into my heather grey pajama set that I adored

Seeing my belongings on the chair at the end of the bed, I walk over and begin to change into my heather grey pajama set that I adored. Slipping my feet into my grey bunny slippers that Alina got me last Christmas, I throw my hair up in a messy bun before hanging the gorgeous gown up on a hanger in the closet.

Grabbing my toiletries and walking over to the ensuite bathroom, I flicker on the lights and smile wide as I see a large tub to soak in.