Part 18: Supreme King vs. Red-Eyes

Zarc: You think you can defeat me?! I dare you to try!

Y/N: I draw! I activate Cards of the Red Stone! By discarding Red-Eyes Black Dragon, I draw two cards! Just what I need. I summon the Black Stone of Legend! Now watch as my stone uses its ability! Come forth, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!

Zarc: You still can't win!

Y/N: I'm not finished. I activate Return of the Dragon Lords! This will revive my Red-Eyes Black Dragon I discarded. Now I activate Dimensional Ritual! This lets me banish a monster from my graveyard to summon a Ritual monster from either player's banish zone with the same Attribute. I banish Black Stone of Legend to Special Summon MY Red-Eyes Ritual Dragon!

Zarc: Summoning a monster from MY banish zone?!

Y/N: That's right. Now I overlay Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon. Come forth Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon! Then I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 2 Red-Eyes Time Dragon and Scale 9 Red-Eyes Space Dragon. Now I activate Time Dragon's Pendulum effect! I pay 500 Life Points to Fusion Summon using monsters from my deck.

Y/N LP: 2000---> 1500

Y/N: I send Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact. I Fusion Summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon! His effect activates and that triggers Red-Eyes Space Dragon's effect. When a monster I control activates its effect, I can summon two dragons from my deck with different names but their Atk becomes zero. I choose Delta Flyer and Red-Eyes Wyvern. I can only use Space Dragon's effect once per turn. Now I send Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon to my graveyard.

Zarc LP: 4000---> 2800

Y/N: Now I tune Delta Flyer with Red-Eyes Wyvern. I Synchro Summon Black Rose Moonlight Dragon! Her effect will return you to the Extra Deck!

Zarc: NO!

The giant dragon vanishes and Zarc stares at you in horror.

Y/N: You are a monster. I may have been a part of you, but you don't choose my fate. I DO! I activate Final Inferno! This will destroy all monsters I control. Then we both take damage equal to their total Atk.

Zarc: You'll lose too!

Y/N: Not with this. Red-Eyes Time Dragon's second Pendulum effect! When I would take effect damage, I gain that much Life Points instead.

Y/N LP: 1500---> 13000
Zarc LP: 2800---> 0

Zarc struggles to stay up.

Y/N: You made your mistakes. The rest of us won't follow in your footsteps.

Riley walks up and plays four spells, this causes Zarc to vanish as the chaos he caused also stops.

Y/N: Selena!

Reiji: I'm sorry... The four parts of Rei are nowhere to be found.

You look at the ground and fall to your knees. You stopped Zarc but you couldn't stop Leo from forcing the girls to fuse. And now you don't even know if you can save them. Four cards fall from the air and land in front of you. Yuya's Odd-Eyes, Yuto's Dark Rebellion, Yugo's Clear Wing, and Yuri's Starving Venom.

Y/N: What will I do...

You remember all the time you and Selena spent together and you start to tear up.

Leo: There... May be a way to bring them back.

You get up and walk over to the Professor before punching him.

Y/N: This is YOUR fault! This would've never happened if you weren't so selfish! When Rei first defeated Zarc, she did it out of selflessness! YOU caused Zarc's return!

You turn away from the group, take the four dragon cards, and storm off.

Shun: Y/N!

He tries to follow you but Reiji stops him.

Reiji: He needs time to cool down.

End of Part 18

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry if the duel with Zarc was a little one sided but Red-Eyes can be pretty one sided in general if played the right way. Anyway, stay tuned for the epic finale of this story. Until next time, my lovely readers!