2:Auditions

~Millie

Today was the day. The day I find out if I get to be an actor in an actual movie instead of little school plays. My best friend and I dared each other to audition for a tv show called stranger things.

"Hey Sink" I shout to my best friend Saide Sink as I walk into her house. Her parents gave me a key since I'm always here. I am also like their second child since saide is an only child and like I said before I'm always here.
"Wassup Brown" she reply's "Do you think we will get in the show?"
"I don't know. I think we nailed the auditions" I say assuring her that we did good.
"Thanks Millie" she says.
"No probs" she says cooly
Then we get in the car as her mom drives us to the mall. Then we start shopping. Just when we are almost done I get a phone call and Saides phone rings as well.
"Hello" we both say in unison as I get up to walk to a different area.
"Omigosh!" I say finding no other words to say because of how shocked I was.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I heard Saide scream as she runs and hugs me. I hug back crying tears of joy, because I was officially an actor."I got the part of eleven" I say showing my British accent more than ever. " I got the part of Maxine but Max for short." She exclaims as we are still hugging and crying.
"When are we leaving?" She asked
"Tomorrow." I reply
"I can't wait to meet the rest of the cast!" She yells, earning a few stares from nearby shoppers.
"Same" I reply blushing
"We will pick you up at 9 am tomorrow" Mrs. Sink says as we tell her about the news.
"Ok thank you" I say gratefully.
"Our pleasure." They say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's my first chapter so far. Sorry if it's bad. It's my first story. Tell me what you want for more updates.
~Ashley