The Party

Garroth and Blaze walked into Garroth's house to find Aph and Travis doing shots, Aaron and Dante playing pool, Laurence and Lucinda making out, KC and Zane walking into Zane's bedroom, and Kim/ghost drinking beer.

  Garroth and Blaze did the right thing when something like this was happening, they joined in.  Jenny walked into the house to find Garroth flirting with Blaze.  Blaze and Garroth were very drunk.  So she went over and kissed Blaze.

  Blaze didn't know what to do so he punched Jenny.  Jenny fell to the ground but no one helped her.  No even Betty.  Then again Betty was just as drunk as Aph.  

  "Jenny! Back off my man!" said Garroth

  "Garroth, are you gay?" asked Dante

  "More of bisexual," said Garroth.

  Blaze blushes realizing Garroth used his line.  Wait did Garroth just say he liked Blaze?!

  "Blaze, I know this is random but I love you," said Garroth has he pulls Blaze into his room.

  "Garroth,  I love you too," said Blaze as Garroth and his lips started to get close.  Then they kissed and that turned into them making out.  Garroth started to undress Blaze.  Blaze let him as he kissed Garroth more and more.

  Aph walks into them making out.

  "Am I interrupting something?" asked Aph.

  "What do you think?" Blaze said as he got up naked.

  Aph left the room as fast as possible.

  "So blaze, where were we?" said Garroth.