Sharanya wished him back and closed the door. ..

She unwrapped the evening newspaper. ..her eyes ran through the headlines randomly. ..

    ' unidentified man got his second life - IMHR report. ..

  A man who had been believed to brain dead during his comatose stage regained  breath again yesterday at Institute of Medical Health and Research -musoorie. ..

  He had a RTA  ( road traffic accident )a year ago and brought to the hospital almost dead. ..

......
.....
.....'

  Sharanya's neurons got alarmed to read the news. ..somewhere she had an intuition to learn the entire news. ..she hurriedly went through. ..there was a reference photograph in the corner. ..a weak man who had fixed rubber tubes around his face and a massive bandage over his head. ..sharanya had a keen look at the photograph. ...

    At the very next instant, she felt  electrifying waves ran through her spine. ..she dropped her coffee mug. ..involuntarily,  her palms rested over her chest which was thumping out hard. ...she cooed in disbelief. ...

  " shiv. ..?"

------------------------------------------------------

   Musoorie. .. (past )

it was about one week after the incident. ..shiv had conveyed his love for sharanya unknowingly on that day. ..even then, he didn't confront his heart  directly. ..

Sharanya started to notice  his every single gesture that tries to make him at a boundary. ..she was clueless why he curb himself from expressing his love. ..

    It was a fine day, sharanya had lost her patience after seeing his scribble

" Tu Guzar Raha  Hai Mere Dil Se

       Meri Rooh Tak..."

   She planned to break the silence by herself. ..Their exams got over almost. ..by, one week they will be having a graduation ceremony and who knows, they may divert to separate paths. ..this thought urged sharanya to act ...

   " shiv. .."  she called him. ...

Vyom too was there. ..so, shiv had to act normal ...

" haan sharanya. .." 

" can you do me a favour. .?"  Before she could finish, vyom interrupted. ..

" sharanya. ..I am at your service. ..tell me, what I have to do. ..why you're disturbing bhaiya when vyom is here. .."

He said theatrically and bowed his head at her. ..

Shiv nodded negatively and sighed. ..

" vyom. ..stop behaving like a child. ..."
    He yelled at vyom. ..

Vyom didn't bathered much. ..

" bhaiya. ..it's my duty above all. .."

Vyom pulled sharanya towards him. ..she was yet to fall on vyom. ..

  At last moment shiv held her wrist ...sharanya sighed in relief. ..she herself didn't expect this from vyom. ..

  She hesitantly looked shiv. ..His eyes were at ablaze. ...

  'Why he's angry. .?it was an accident and ofcourse, he saved me from embarrasse. ..'

  She couldn't spot the reason for his anger. ..