~ One ~

Tom sat there, staring at the screen in front of him. The male didn't pay attention to whatever was on the screen. Not only was he thinking about a certain commie, he was slightly drunk. 'He's not worth your thoughts' tom thought 'he BETRAYED you and all your friends'  he still couldn't stop thinking about him 'he doesn't care about you, he's trying to take over the world. Killing thousands to do so' Tom zoned back in as a male in a green hoodie walked into toms apartment "Hey Tom." He said happily "Hi." Tom responded unenthusiastically. "Let's go to the mall" Tom said, getting up.
"The mall?"
"Yes the mall" he sighed
"You never want to go there... why are you asking?
"Cause you won't say yes if I suggest going to the liquor store" tom said, grabbing his keys and dragging edd out of his apartment.
"Tom I just saw you drinking! Are you sure you can drive?"
"We'll be fine."
"I refuse to let you drive"
The tipsy male sighed, handing the keys over to Edd
"Fine. You drive"

(Time skip, they arrive at the mall parking lot)

Tom dragged himself out of the car and walked over to Edd as they entered the mall. Edd, almost immediately, walked into a book store. Tom followed behind Edd like a kid in an antique mall with there mom. "Edd why are you looking for art stuff in a book store?" Tom complained "Because they don't just sell books" Edd was looking at some cheap colored pencils that where placed next to the 'How to: Anime' drawing books.
Finally Tom convinced Edd to leave the store and go to the food court. Tom sat down with a slice of pizza, while Edd had some cola and a sandwich from Subway. The two Roommates where happily eating when they heard a scream, Edd jumped looking behind him. While Tom simply glanced over Edd's shoulder expecting it to be a whiny kid.
"EVERY BODY HIDE"
Tom and Edd had no time to react. Tom just stared into the bright yellows and oranges that had appeared a few stores down. With that ear piercing sound of an explosion. Edd was screaming for Tom to get up but all tom could hear was the Ringing in his ears. Tom saw people walking in, all wearing that damn uniform. He hated it. The fucking red army. Tom didn't even realize he was running he could only feel pure hatred, and fear. It wasn't until he had that third feeling that he realized how dire his situation was. It was pain. Tom fell to the ground.
"TOM?"
He heard Edd call
"TOM!"
This time he was lost in flash backs
'Those where good times' Tom thought. He was thinking of high school.
"Tom, stay with me!"
High school is when Edd, Matt, Tord, and Tom became friends
"TOM!"
'Pathetic way to go out, killed by my old friend' he continued thinking.
"TOM STAY AWAKE"
"Sorry Edd." Tom muttered before everything went black. Pure silence. It was peaceful to tom before he was completely gone.

"NO."

Edd cried as he held the body of his friend. "Let go Edd." Edd froze. He recognized the voice. Tord. "Edd step away from to body" Edd could only feel pure hate, but he complied, never turning to look back at Tord.

{}--~--~--~Authors note~--~--~--{}

I promise further chapters WILL be longer! And this IS Tamara X tord. I just needed a reason for Tamara to exist in the same universe as Tord, so I did a small backstory on why tom wouldn't be there.
Also! If any of you read this from my camp camp story, I promise I'll still update both of them, and dont worry the next chapter is coming out VERY soon.

Bye~ till next chapter

{about 620 words (I know short :\)}

(Tamara X Tord) Ruling the Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें