KL's arrival

*A month later. Lane's point of view."
Trevor and I are trying not to laugh as we can hear Star screaming down the hall and cussing Cody out. She just threatened him and it's pretty funny. I look over and see mom shaking her head but grinning.
"Your sister has always been a bit on the dramatic side." Mom laughingly says.
Trevor says, "A bit? She's taking this having a baby thing to the extreme. Cody's never going to want to get her pregnant again if she doesn't calm down."
I laugh and nod my head to agree.
Next thing we know Cody is walking out of the room with a look on his face. My parents are already at his side asking questions about my sister. I can't help but worry that something is wrong with Star.
I look over and see my mom crying and for once since my parents divorce I see dad holding mom whispering to her. I'm already out of my chair and at their side. I look at Cody and can't help but feel pain.
"Star?" I quickly ask.
I watch Cody almost tear up and he whispers, "Emergency C section. KL's heart rate started to change. Then Star's started to change. They said if they didn't do it then we'd lose him but we could lose her because of it. What....what if I lose the both of them??"
I wrap an arm around him to give him a side hug and whisper, "You know as well as I do that Star wouldn't let that happen. She's going to be here to raise y'alls kid and to deal with you."
Cody kinda grins and says, "That's true."

*Hours later*
The doctor walks out and asks for the family.
He informs us that her and KL and both fine. That their cleaning them up and then taking Star to her room.

They finally let us go see Starlee.
We let Cody walk in and see her before we all go in. We walk in and I look at my big sister and can't help but to smile. She's happy for once in her life.
Starlee looks over at me and starts grinning.
"Want to hold him, Laney?" I nod my head and take KL from her.
"He's going to be a trouble maker just like his momma." I jokingly say out loud.
Cody groans and says, "I hope not. His momma is enough to handle by herself."
She says, "Hey! I'm not that bad!"
Cody grins and kisses her head.
I hand KL to mom and walk closer to Starlee.
I hug her and whisper in her ear, "Your not allowed to do anything like that again. You scared all of us to death especially Cody. He loves you I hope you know."
She smiles and laughs then says, "Yeah I know he does. I'm lucky even if I don't want to admit it sometimes."
Cody grins at us and reaches for Star's hand.
They may not know it yet but they were made for each other. I know it took them forever to figure that out and they've had issues but their happy. I hear laughing and turn to see Jayd holding KL. I look at Starlee and see her smiling at Jayd.

*Starlee's point of view.*
I look at my best friend as she's holding my son and can't help but to smile. She would have made a hell of a mother and hopefully one day she will. Cody leans down and whispers, "What are you thinking about?"
I smile and whisper, "Just watching Jaydie with KL. She's a natural."
He smiles and whispers, "Your a natural, too. You decided to risk your life to save our son's."
I whisper, "You should have known I was going to decide to save his life before mine. He's our child, Code."
"I know, Princess. I didn't expect you to pick anything else but to save him. I was just scared I was going to lose the two most important things ever."
He then leans down and kisses me real quick.
Jayd says, "Okay, momma and dad break it up and take this little cutie."
I laugh and take KL from her.
The nurse walks in and tells everyone it's time to leave for a little bit and that I need to rest.
Cody kisses my head and takes KL.
"I got him. You need to rest, Star."
I'm about to say something when he kisses me.
"Take a nap, Princess. We will both be here when you wake up."
I smile and close my eyes because I know Cody's right.

I wake up a few hours later and feed KL. There's a knock on the door and I smile when the Farley boys walk in.
Pete grins at me and says, "You look good with a baby in your arms."
I laugh and say, "You think so?"
Pete grins at me then looks at Jared and says, "I bet $50 that she'll be pregnant again within the next year."
Jared starts laughing.
Denny says, "Don't give her any ideas; you know she loves to take bets. She'll be tying to talk Cody into having another one before KL is even a year old."
I laugh and shake my head no. "Nah, we are going  to wait before we have another one. I do want at least a year and a half between my kids."
Pete takes KL from me and says, "Bud, you'll be a big brother in no time especially with how your parents are. They get mad at each other and then 30 minutes later they just magically disappear."
I blush and say, "That only happened like once!"
Cody raises his eyebrow at me and says, "Just once? I can name 4 different times off the top of my head."
I roll my eyes and then look at Denny and Jared to save me.
Jared laughs and says, "Okay leave our sister alone, Pete."
He walks over and hugs me.
"Thanks, Red!" I kiss him cheek. "This is why Red is my favorite brother."
Pete looks at me and says, "Really, Star? I'm the one who dealt with you when you were pregnant and I've been dealing with you since you were like 14!"
"Pete, you goober your only a year older than me. Stop whining about having to deal with your little sister. It's not my fault Jared decided to drag me off to your parent's place when I was 14." I tell him.
Pete sticks his tongue out at me and I inform him he's not allowed to teach his nephew that.
Cody laughs and says, "I think we should be more worried about what Lane and Trevor teach him."
I groan and nod my head.
"Red? Where Hayley?" I ask Jared.
"She'll be here in a little bit. You think she'd pass up the opportunity to see her newborn nephew?"
I laugh and shake my head no.

After awhile, all of our friends and family have came through. Cody sits down on the bed and starts watching me as I'm feeding KL.
I look at him and grin.
I watch him take out his phone and I assume take a picture.
"Code! I look a hot mess!" I quickly state.
He smiles and pushes some of my hair behind my ear. "Nah. You look beautiful and this is my favorite view. Pete's right. You do look good with our baby in your arms."
I blush then say, "Come here." I move over so Cody can move closer to me. He moves and I kiss his cheek.
"I'm glad I got to experience this with you, Code." I quietly say to him.
"Me too, Star. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else." He says to him.
I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.
We both watch KL as he's slowly falling asleep. I think about how we both made the right decision to love one another and bring our little one into the world together.