Undeniable || Cordial

ابدأ من البداية

"Ouch!" He heard a little voice and he looked down to see a little girl, rubbing her forehead.

"Hey what's up, little mama?" Jay lowered himself to talk to the little girl. She reminds him of someone. "You enjoying the party?"

Unfortunately, she mean mugged him a bit which made him laugh. She remembered what her mother said, to be polite. "I'm sorry mister, but my mommy said not to talk to strangers."

Jay nodded. "I understand but I'm clearly a friendly person. My name's Jay." Jay said as he offered his hand. The little girl just looked at his hand then looked back at him. "Oh so you don't shake hands with other people?"

The little girl nodded her head. "They can have germs and I don't want to have dirty hands." She explained which also made him laugh. She got some personality in her, he thought.

"Alright alright. May I at least get your name?" Jay asked but before she could answer someone intervene.

"There you are! I've been looking for you!" Angie came towards her and took Blue's hand. "Let's go sweetheart, don't ever ever go away like that." Angie told her and Blue apologized.

Jay watched the kid and the woman leave but Blue turned around and said, "Goodbye Mr. Jay." She said waving her little hand and Jay smiled at the sight.

Beyoncé was somewhere in the building alone, thinking so deeply. He's here. With the wine glass on her hand, she placed the tip of the glass on her mouth and drinks the liquid. She felt the burning sensation in her throat, which made it feel good. After four years, their paths ended to each other again. What could possibly happen? She knew they are done and they could have the life they wanted just because.

"Finally." She heard. She knew that voice all too well. "I've been looking all over for you."

She turned around and saw the man before her. Nothing changed, he's still the same Tom Ford type of man. His presence still makes her nervous like the way she used to be when he is around. She still feels shy when she's close to him. As for him, she changed but not in a bad way, in a good way. Her beauty? Drop dead gorgeous. She is indeed a beautiful woman even before but she's more beautiful than before. Her body got even thicker and her ass got fat as fuck. Her curve could kill. Her lips could make you drool. Her eyes could make you hypnotized. Everything about her is so valuable.

"Shouldn't you be with your girl?" She smiled, a forced smile. She wouldn't want things to be awkward between them but it's actually already awkward. "She's probably looking for you right now."

He shook his head. "I didn't came here to talk about her. I came here to talk to you." Jay said moving closer.

Beyoncé chuckled. "Look Jay, there's nothing to talk about." She calmly said. "Everything is good and we're--"

Jay didn't let her have the chance to finish and hugged her tight. "I missed you. I still think of you everyday." He pulled from the hug and looked at the shocked Beyoncé before him. She didn't expect him to be hugging her or something.

"Y-you can't say that." She said.

"But I did." He said.

Beyoncé sighed. He's still stubborn like he always used to be. "They're probably looking for me." Beyoncé excused and walked passed him but Jay held her hand to stop her. She felt the same butterflies in her stomach when he touched her hand. It was Déja Vu.