Second Photo: The One Who Speaks Out..

April 11th; 6:23 p.m.

" I need to hurry up an get this art book return to the library and get to the art gallery. " I said, driving in my car. It wasn't raining which is good.

After meeting that artist yesterday known as Stefano, I feel like I wanna go there to see if there's any new paintings from him.

I stop at the parking lot, running out of my car and open the doors to the library. Putting the art book where it belongs. It was pretty good to learn more when I draw sometime at home. It really helped me, a lot.

After that, I go back inside my car, driving to the art gallery. Sadly my friend, Aya couldn't come since she's working, so I have to go alone.

I go inside the art gallery, seeing a lot of people inside. But I wasn't gonna check any of the artists' paintings, I only want to see Stefano's paintings.

And here we go again, people complaining about his art. Why do people never get it that Stefano's paintings are just fake..? I mean it's not like those people in his photos are real.

My mind was interrupted when I heard this person's comment in front of Stefano's painting.

" What is this-!? This should not be allow in this gallery! " A woman said, and she was pretty much..a rude bitch who doesn't understand.

You know those girls with blonde hair who are rich and wear mostly pink? That's her who looks mostly like that but she looks about nineteen...

" This is disturbing..! " She said as she looks at it in disgust.

Mostly everyone would be complaining of Stefano's art except for me who is just standing there. I had to do something to stop this. I didn't want Stefano to be mad at this.

That's when I had to ask the woman to stop complaining at his art.

" Excuse me miss..? But isn't it rude to be mean just because of Stefano's photos..? It's just a fake photo you know.. "

" No! This is disturbing to other people! Stefano's workings should not be allowed in the art gallery! " The woman said, about to get on my nerves.

Then people would look both at us, talking about something..all I heard was.." A woman would likes art while another woman who is rich and hates art..this should be interesting " is all I hear.

" Should you calm down woman..I think you might go a little far.. " I said, trying to calm myself down..

" Calm down!? No way! " The woman said, it looks like she's about to scream...

" I'm just trying to help-! " When I was about finish my sentence...

A loud noise would come out of nowhere..people would be gasping from that noise, with a blank stare and that's just it..

That loud noise you hear..was that woman slapping my left cheek..

My left cheek would be red..and it would make my face turn around..

I would hold my left cheek..trying to heal the pain of my left cheek.

That's when my blood would be boiling inside..I've been angry before..I want to give this woman the piece of my mind..

That's when I finally said it..I turn face slowly while holding my left cheek, looking at the woman with a death stare. I feel like it wasn't me anymore..not even saying this but..I had to say it

" How dare you..you slapping me..and now you just reach my limit.. " I said..walking close to the woman..

" Now listen to me..have you ever think of killing your- " Then all of sudden..