The Marriage..?

My dear sweet sis.. mintusree has been requesting from long time, that she want to read on ss or ff on

"Ready to breakup" kind of story of mine.

So here I'm with such a concept not equally same. I don't know what i will write later. I will just keep going randomly adding my frustrations and my feelings about marriage.

Today is 2nd feb 2018. I'm starting this story today. let's see how long will i continue..

The first note:

1. This is my own imaginative story not inspired from anywhere. Plz, don't copy.

2. Don't be possessive on any character. Either it's Ragini or Laksh. I won't accpet bashing both of them.

3. I will inform when 18+ scenes are coming. So children can read happily avoiding those parts I mention.

4. There might be the unexpected twists and turns coming suddenly. So be brave. And also some of censored words will be used. Plz, forgive me for them.. they are important as per story I thought uptil now.. But, I will keep the story decent. 

5. Please ignore my grammatical and spelling mistakes. I'm not Shakespehere..!

6. I may be updating with 2 or 3 days gap or it might increase sometimes.. Plz, bare my irregularity.

7. The story is not just in girl's point of view.. but, it will be in boy point of view too. I show equality..😅 (maybe inequality)

And finally, Happy reading guys..

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF IMAGINATION

MARRIAGE...

The word which binds two humans into a realtion which should be for life long. This is the pious relation, which makes the couple into parents to the new life. New life means, new hope. Such a Marriage has significant and holy place in our country.

But sometimes this word is being polluted by other words like,

'Divorce', 'Dowry', 'Affairs', 'Misunderstandings'

Now, those kinds of things shouldn't be in a marriage. Then, it's sacredness is shattered...

......

Reading my speech don't think it's a marriage story..! 😅 I said naa.. unexpected twist comes at any point of time..!!

A ghat bhandhan is tied in between her saree pallu and his shoulder cloth (I'm not sure what this is called)

Her.. Ragini's pov starts..

"He is my Husband..! Laksh..! My parents have bought him for 10 lakhs. Yes, that's the dowry..! Those lights, that dinner, decoration.. everything is done by my parents..! For what..? for sending me away from the house with him..!!"

Ragini thinks. All the rituals are going on..

Ragini looks at all the relatives and friends who are smiling looking at them,

"I feel, we get married only to entertain all these people. If a girl won't get married on time, her parents have to answer each and everyone."

Ragini looks at Laksh beside her. He was seeing at the fire.

"Does he like the marriage?? Not even looking at me..!! If he don't like and I don't like why this marriage should happen??"

Ragini thinks. Laksh takes the mangal sutr into hands and he brings it to her neck.

Ragini closes her eyes..

"Any hero should come and stop this marriage..!!"
she thinks.

"Mummy..!!"

The whole marriage hall reflects with this call even more than the sacred musics of mridangam.

All looks at the voice, who is standing as a 6 years old boy.

All the people looks on

All the people looks on.. Laksh's hands stop at her neck itself.

"Mummy..!!"

that boy shouts again and runs near Ragini shocking everyone.

That kid hugs Ragini placing his hands around her neck. Laksh looks confused.. Ragini is shocked and all the people in mandap stands.

"Hey kid, get away..!!" Shekar (Rag's father) tries to pull away that kid.

"Mummy..!!!!" that boy cries.

Ragini feels a bit touched listening to his cry. She holds his father's arm.

Shekar backs his hand.

Ragini slowly breaks the hug between that kid and her. His eyes are overflowed in tears.

"Who are you?" Ragini asks.

"I'm your Prince..!!" he says.

"Where is your mother?" Ragini asks.

"You are my mother." that boy says.

Shekar was already frustrated..!

"You.." Shekar is about to shout on that kid.

"Uncle, please don't shout. Maybe this kid has confused? I will ask..!!" Laksh says but

that boy,

"I'm not confused..! You only brought my mother here..!!" he says.

"I'm not your mother..!!" Ragini says.

That kid looks at Ragini in tears and Ragini feels her heart is pinching.

Shekar then slowly drags that boy out. He is crying looking at Ragini. Ragini and Laksh looks sadly at him.

"Let's continue the marriage" Janaki says.

"The muhurtham has over. There is no auspicious time till three months..!!"

Ragini sighs happily and Laksh too smiles.

"So, I'm right..!! He don't like this marriage..!!" Ragini thinks.

All the groom's family leaves from Ragini's house.

Ragini goes to her room and looks from window...

That boy was standing at the gate alone crying.

Ragini feels her heart was collapsing into pieces. When she is about to go there, Laksh goes near that boy.

Ragini looks on...

Lak:: who are you?

That boy:: my name is Ansh. Prince to my mother..

he shows his tiny hand towards the house.

Lak: come with me. I will take you to your mother.

Laksh makes Ansh agree and he takes him with him.

Ragini twists the chain in her neck.

"Who is this boy??"

..............

That's for this part guys.

Publishing on 2nd feb 2k18. 15:09 IST.

(Please suggest me a title)