"What happened? Is everything alright? Grandma have call? Asad? Zaheer? Huzaifa? Hayat aunty? Z-"I stopped and waiting her to speak.

"Say something, you know I get tensed easily."

"My mom had called me, she told me tomorrow she'll come to pick me at Sarah's place, Muhayba if she gets to know I'm not there?"Said Fathima widening her eyes.

"First of all! Fathima-For now where we can-"Arman interrupted me.

"First of all, I request you please to stay over here, it's jeopardy at this time to go out." Said Arman.

"I know it's not comfortable here,but don't worry, atleast here it's not dangerous ."Said Arman kindly.

At the same time,Sarah came outside and joined us.

"I think we should really stay,we don't have any options plus my tummy is paining, I ate chilli noodles."Said Sarah.

Aryan sir went inside the mansion,as always wearing his serious face

"I could let you stay in Aryan other villa or mine's , but at this time? plus it's going to be morning in some hours, it's dangerous,better stay here."Said Arman to us.

"Right, thank you Arman."

Arman and Arhan went inside Aryan's mansion. Perhaps they three stay together because the other time I came,I saw them together.Meanwhile Sarah and Fathima went inside the mansion,I forgot my phone in the car.

"T-thank you ma'am for h-helping me in a while ago."Said the driver. After taking my phone,I came out from the car and decided to talk to him.

"You don't need to thank-"Someone interrupted me.

"YOU."Aryan sir held the driver's collar shirt with angryness. I did not know why he was doing this, in a while he was okay and now.

"Sir! Leave him, what are you doing?"I tried to defend the driver,but still all my hardwork went in vain.

He still did not say anything to me, only Allah knew why was he behaving like this.

Is he mad? Stray dogs have bitten him?

With angryness,he removed the driver out from his mansion.

"Dare you! You are fired! GET LOST."He closed the main door.

"Sir! What-"He interrupted me.

"Who are you? To ask me question! You are just an assistant, just do tasks I tell you, not things which are not concerned about the work. So just shut up."He said angrily.

"But sir you-"He interrupted me again. This time I swear I would be landing in a major disaster.

"Don't you understand when I talk?Do you have ear problems? JUST SHUT UP OKAY! You want to talk to the driver-You want to defend him? Go talk to him."Aryan sir said angrily and opened the main door.

"Sir-"He interrupted me again and again.

"GO!you are so wanted to go right!"He said angrily.

"Sir it's not-"Again he interrupted me.

"Did I ask any explanations?"He said angrily.

"YOU ARE BLEEDING SIR."I finally said what I wanted to say. I could see blood from his right hand.

"It's my problem!"He said furiously.

I tried to help sir, his hands were really bleeding with blood, for a while I thought for such jerk and angry man do deserve it but no-I felt that wasn't good at all.