Tea and Sunrises

>OP!Tom's P.O.V.<

"Good morning, Tord!" I exclaimed happily as I yawned, shifting from the position I'd been sleeping in on the couch. Tord shifted slightly before opening one eye at me, replying tiredly, "Oh, g-good morning."

He was so precious! "Here, hold on a second, I'll get you some tea." I hopped up, wandering into the sunlit kitchen. I swear I almost heard a slight sigh from Tord. Shrugging it off, I started heating up water.

"Good morning, Edd!" I chimed as I made the tea, secretly making it slightly strawberry flavored. "Oh... good morning." Edd replied after taking a bite of <insert generic cereal brand here>. He raised an eyebrow, slightly amused. "Did you sleep well, Tom?" 

Against my will, my face flushed brighter than a sunrise. "Y-yes, in fact, I did." I stated defensively. I shook my head slightly, clearing the thoughts from my head before walking out of the room. A smile could not resist forming as I saw Tord lift his head, startled out of another one of his daydreams. 

"Here, oh- careful, it's hot." I said as I handed him his cup of tea. Ignoring the flush that crossed my face at my wording, I grabbed his wrists and helped him stand up. "Here- I wanna show you something!" He flinched slightly, and I loosened my grip slightly. "Heh, sorry, just follow me!" I chuckled apologetically.

I heard his soft footsteps as I opened the back door, to the back porch. I turned to see his beautiful eyes widen through the steam from his cup of tea. "W-woah..." 

The sunrise. A watercolor canvas spanning the sky, covered in pale pinks and blues, with a fiery orange sun peeking over the horizon. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I sighed. Sunrise was my favorite time of day, and it was rare to see one so gorgeous. I gazed at the clouds drifting by.

"Yeah, it is beautiful..." Tord responded in awe, not a single stutter in his voice. 

>No One's P.O.V.<

Little did Tom know, Tord wasn't looking at the sunrise when he replied. 

Oh no, he was looking at Tom when he said that.

ayy Hi guys, it's actually SwearOnMySoul here. Sorry if the chapter is short, but I hope you guys enjoy!!

helplessly in love  {OD!Day AU tomtord}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें