How they met

I'm going to use personal pronouns because I'm to lazy XD

(You pov)
It was a cold, dark, rainy night. I was walking from work but when I was turning the corner to home, "BOOOOOMM!!!" My home, posessions, clothing, and things that I held dearest to my heart from when my parents died. Gone. I was in tears looking for a shop or somewhere to get out of the pouring rain. I tripped and stubbled apon a darkish shop called the "Undertaker", the lights were on, my hand headed for the door nob but then a tall figure opened the door. He was naked but had towel around his waist, he had long silver-ish wet hair, his wet bangs covered his eyes which made me curious to what he looked like, he clearly come from the shower,"Eh-" I tried to say something but the silver haired man grabed my arm and picked me up then covering my lips and hushed me "I heard you coming, my dear" he said with a giggle. "uh, but why did you come from-er-the shower" I said puzzeled "All part of the fun my dear~hihihi" he said as my face slowly turned pink. "erm-" the silver haired man said while he also started to turn pink "My, I'm deeply sorry, lets get you out of the cold rain. Please come inside" the man said letting me in. As I walked in, the silver haired man sat me on a couch and gave me some tea, "Now let me get dressed and then we'll talk more, my dear''. As he walked away to I guess his room, I had a lot to think about, such as, 'where am  I going to go after leaving this shop'', 'who..' I paused and started crying,~'who killed my parents and set everything on fire' more tears began to trickle down my cheeks, the silver haired man walked back into the room I was in and noticed I was crying, "Oh-" the silver haired man tripped over something and was on top of me, "uh-'' he sputtered and turned red, "-oh my I'm sorry my dear" he said blushing and i giggled then he jumped off me. I turned a bright red slowly as well, then me and the man made eye contact, his bangs were slightly moved but enough to see that he had, 'SHINIGAMI EYES?!' I blushed worse and reached to his bangs, pulling them up to see his eyes more, "OMG!!" I yelled in my mind, this guy, he's the statue at the grim reaper academy, and, he was really hot to, I giggled to my self. "well now you see how ugly I am" that comment stopped me in my tracks, 'ugly?' he's crazy, I swear. I giggled and said "No, your pretty hot to hide those eyes of yours" I said turning pink and giggling. "ah, I'm hot then? Well then in that case if I'm 'hot'-" He picked up my chin and smiled, he looked deep into my eyes, then his lips slowly came to mines, he then  pressed his soft, gentle lips deeply but pationetly into mines. He closed his eyes as mines were wide open, then he got deeper into the kiss and I fell, I closed my eyes and the pain slowly went away, he cuped my face and with his thumbs wiped away my tears, he then left my lips and trailed the kiss down my neck, I gasped, and he slightly left my neck, "Oh my, my dear, I don't even know your name~Hehehe" he said, with every word I felt his warm breath on my neck "mmm, yours first" I said giggling. "Adrian." He said stroking my back finding my bra strap then putting his hand up my shirt and uncliping then taking off my bra  and trailing his hands to my somewhat big breasts, that made me gasp,"Nhg-" I moaned liking the feeling "(Y-Y/N). He looked at the clock and gasped,"Oh my look how late it is-" He said taking his hands out of my shirt and departing our long, pationent kiss. "do you have a place to stay at?" Adrian asked with a hope I wouldn't leave, "no" I said while a tear trickled down my face, "everything I worked for and earned is gone. My home was set on fire and my parents were killed all I have left is my mothers neck lace." I said, showing him the (f,c) gem neck lace. "Oh my dear, I'm so sorry." he said picking me up and hugging me tight, I hugged back and cried more, It hurt, but he felt good, warm, soft and gentle, like hugging a huge teddy bear, he started to stroke my hair,"you can stay here my love, for as long as you need or want to" he said letting go and wiping away my tears with his long sleeves, "ok, thank you so much" I said hugging him again and he tried to kiss my forehead and I tried to kiss his cheek, but we crashed into each others lips instead, we both giggled. "so were will I sleep?" I said wondering, "well, you'll sleep with me for a while tell I figure out what to next." he blushed saying that, and then so did I, he took me to a rather big coffin and said,"you'll sleep on top of me my little kitten." he said jumping in, I blushed red and sighed a happy sigh, then I layed on top of him and he covered us both with a black blanket and before we doozed off he said," will you be my fiannce (y,n)?" I blushed red and said,"YES ADRIAN!" He cheered and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back and then he broke the kiss and he said,"good night my love." I replied the same and fell asleep.