The girls spent the whole day with me to keep me company after I have just woken up. I feel so lucky being surrounded by love and care by 9 beautiful and simply amazing girls that compose great music and have great personalities despite being idols that were probably worshiped by other people even though I did as well. I bet all the other Onces are jealous of me having time to spend with 9 of them and being so up close as well as informal.

I guess it was a blessing in disguise.

*at the park*

Today you all were having a picnic at the park. As the girls played at a nearby playground since there weren't any children, you were just staring into space thinking if this was all a dream and it was never meant to me. It was just too good to be true that your favourite idol was with u all the time.

Jihyo came up to sit beside you and said, "We might be leaving soon though, we need to focus on our comeback that would be soon but we will meet again and we hope you get better okay? We would be back before you know it."

Your pov

*Come back? Oh right yes I saw them promoting it on Youtube I guess it is what they did while I was out in the hospital. I have never gone to their concerts I should really go though. My saving should b enough for front row seats and I have all my stuff ready and packed at a corner to b used*

"Okay then I guess I would see you all around soon..." I replied glumly "I think I better go first i need to finish the homework that piled up from school, and thanks for paying for my hospital bills i will return it some day."

I stood up and walked away back to my apartment and quickly went online to look at the dates. Thankfully the location was confirmed and i could purchase my tickets right away. I chose front row seats so I could see them clearly and surprise them if possible.

*time skip*

The day is here!!

End of pov

You woke up at 5am and did all that you needed and quickly wore your Twice t-shirt, replaced the batteries of the light stick, etc and took the printed details of the ticket and rushed to the hall. The sight amazed you many fans camped outside the place and it was filled to the brim. You then slowly go to the ticket counter to collect your tickets. Since you purchased VIP tickets you would go in first.(a/n: not sure how the concert systems work but I'm just completely assuming) .

*time skip*

Finally it was time to go in. Many were pushing and rushing in including you as the people was not able to stop the fans from rushing in and probably stampede someone to death but you manage to get to your seats without having to snatch it from people since you were fast enough. The concert was going to start soon, you were so excited you can barely sit in your seats. As the other people start to settle down, the intercom announced that it would be starting in 10mins as they were preparing and there was a technical difficulty. So you just concentrated on setting up your phone so you could record the concert for memory.

Lights were dimmed and the spotlight shone and twice came out from backstage. The fans were all going crazy and the started to interact with fans when suddenly one of them laid eyes on you and it was y/b/n she then nudge the person beside her to say something which you could not catch as they were to far away, soon later all of them were looking at you shocked but then gave you their sweet smiles and continued.

The enthusiastic fan chants and the strong vibes hit you like a tidal wave as you have never felt this good before, all the fans waving their light stick so hard that you think they would fly out and hit you hard. Soon enough the concert ended and since everyone was rushing out you decided to wait a little then a staff member, you assumed, came up to you and asked you to follow her. Of course you complied even though it feels like a kidnap but you just followed. She led you to back stage then said, " Please go in they want tp see you." after that she took her leave.

You put your hand on the handle, heart palpitating quickly, hands sweaty, you were scared but you just pushed down the handle and went in.

"Surprise!!!!!!" They yelled and you screamed in shock. After you calmed down a little, you look at them, "why do you want me here?" You said curious of why the girls had asked a staff member to get you here.

"Cause we wanted to see you of course! We missed you it has been 3 months since we had any fun together, we were so shocked you were here!" y/b/n said cheerfully "Besides since you are here let's go grab a bite shall we? I'm starving after the performance."

Then they dragged you with them out of the changing room and into their van and left for a restaurant nearby which had good food. Of course everyone loves food.

You all have reached and they all dragged you into a restaurant and ordered lots and lots of food "again" to celebrate as this was their last performance location. This time they did not stuff food onto you which was a relief but it was a catch up session for all of you.

"Have you gotten better? Yes right? You are eating well and healthy, yes?" They all asked in unison and concern.
"Yes I have been trying, no more new cuts and I have been trying to eat every meal as much as i can take don't worry alright..." you replied trying to assure them that you are fine and progressing towards recovery.

You all ate the food and go to some shops to buy some stuff. Of course being a huge fan you could not resist wondering into kpop shops and bought all the twice stuff without twice ever noticing. When the found you, they were shocked and some were shaking their heads as you always spend so much money buying quite redundant stuff but not really because it was all about them. They sent you home and some of them even signed your posters, which you will cherish, and wrote encouraging messages for you to boost your confidence up.

You went back to your apartment and slumped onto the bed once you were there and left your merchandises at the "Twice Hall Of Fame" which you created in a short period of time that they were gone.

Your pov

"Oh gosh so tired to be at concerts even though it was fun but dayum I didn't know that it could be this tiring." I mumbled. I stood up to go to the shower to freshen up and after I was done and had worn my clothes I went to the kitchen to get a glass of y/f/d (your favourite drink) and gulped in down in less than twenty seconds #newrecord! I went the bed and laid down.

I thought that what if they never appeared in my life today would I still be alive now and breathing. If not for them I do not think I would be here in the first place... thank god that they entered my life or I would not be here today.

End of pov

You soon fell asleep soundly after the long and tiring day.
———————————————————————————
Sorry that I have not been updating I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well, might not be a well written one but I hope it was good enough I guess this is my first fanfic after all
Also wish all a Happy Chinese New year and all to have good results for those having exams and have lots of money earned for the future in the year of the dog!!! Wooohooo collect ang pao already yay!!