Marulousew land. Chapter one. Meet and greet Mia.

It was a very beautiful sunny day. And I would probably enjoy it if it weren't school today. I got my bag, my dark blue slash pink jacket, my house keys and my scooter and finally was on my way to school. Like every other day I was walking to school when I turned 2 times left and 2 times right to get to my best friends house. Her name was Eleanor Lena Evans. Or how I like to call her Ele. Me and Ele know each other since kindergarten. I remember when we were only 5 years old, we stole all the candy from the Halloween party my mum threw. We staft all of our candy in our pockets of our dresses back then. And some of them even in our shoes! Hahaha! I will never forget that. Anyways...when I got to her house I ringd the bell and waited for her to open the doors. "Hey Mia! Let's get going. Shell we? 🐚." She said while I laughed a little. "Sure. Let's go." And then we took our scooters and ride them till we were in front of the school. We laid them together with the rest of the scooters in the front of the pier and locked them up. Then of course we quickly run into the school to make in time on class. "Our first subject is...English literature...juuuust...great."- said Ele sarcastically. For the information Ele HATES English literature. Why? Because she thinks that's not necessary to learn since she understands it perfectly. Even tho I think it's pretty cool and helpful. Me and Ele walked into the classroom and we sit with each other. We sit in the back of the classroom. "Today I will be putting you in pairs for a project. The theme is: Creat your own comics using English literature. The pairs are: Melanie and Emma, Harry and Eleanora, Jonah and Mia, Adrien and Sophia, Nicholas and Carlos, Corbyn and Filliph, Maria and Gabriela and Angela and James. The deadline is this Friday - Said miss Smith- And now on to the lesson...bla, bla, bla, bla. Let's skip this (a little boring) part. After that we had Music class. Ele's favorite subject! I hope that that's gonna chear her up. Our music teachers name was Lisa. She was very nice and a bit childish. But I liked it. She had dark brown hair in a messy bun and she had dark green eyes. She was wearing a red t-shirt with a dark red and black plaid shirt over the red t-shirt. She also had black sneakers. "Today class we will be learning a new song. It's called "La amor". Written by Ricko Fonsi. A famous Spanish singer. His song was written for the love of his life. Rickos now wife. Maria Fonsi. The song was written in year 1989. And then...bla, bla, bla, bla, bla..."(skipping the too much talking.) Your homework is too listen to this song and tomorrow I will be asking you about the harmony, melody and the culture. See ya tomorrow! Have a nice day!"-said miss. Lisa. "Have a nice day too miss. Lisa."- said the class. Then we had Maths, after that a break,after that Physics, after that History and our last subject (for today) was...let me see...hmmm...Art! I love art! It's my favorite subject! Once i got my bag 🎒 I catch up with Ele (who is a pretty fast runner). "Hey Ele wait up a little would ya'?". -"Sorry I was just running to go to library and then fastly back to class. And I wanted to ask you are you excited for the English project?"- she asked me while making a huge grin on her face. "What would I be excited for???". I asked and she just facepalmed. "Didn't you listen? Miss Smith said you and Jonah are doing the project...together! And we both know you have a crush on him since the sixth grade." -"R-r-really? Omg! Yes! I can't wait for it!". Ele just giggled and rolled her eyes with a smile. While we laughed it out together I saw Jonah Affery coming to us. He is just so adorable. My heart was pounding so hard. "Hey Mia and Eleanora. Listen, Mia I wanted to ask you when would you like to do the project this Friday? I think it would cool if you come to my house. " I almost couldn't breath. I was going to his house. "Ummmm...how about at 16:10?"-I asked. A little less shy than usual. He smiled and said: "Sure. Works with me. See ya tomorrow at school!". (then he leaved with his guy friends). "I want to squeeze his cheeks so hard". "Did I say that out loud?" "Yes. Yes you did." Ele said. After that we walked to the stairs to get to the art classroom. We sat down on our seats and take our book, notebook, and an pen. We saw that our regular Art teacher wasn't here. But a replacement teacher. She put her bag very fast on the teachers desk and finally opened her mouth to say something. "Today your teacher Mister. Jack wont be here but I will be here to tell you that your free. So don't have to stay for the last class. Since... you won't be having it today. Because my students are in next classroom and I have to take care about them now sooo... Well...yes.You can escort yourself out of the school. Goodbye!". She literally just said that in one breath. I mean wth? And also I'm a little bumped out that we don't have Art class today oh...well at least I have more time preparing decorations for my Birthday party tomorrow! Can't wait! Ele just shrugged it off like it was no big deal. And I couldn't disagree more. We walked out of the school and tooked our scooters, and drive away to my house. Once we got to my house I immediately saw my mom trying to kiss me in the check. I did let her to do it this time. "Hey mom!". I said while smiling nicely. "Hello miss Jones!" Said Ele. "Hi girls come on in." My mom was extremely a short women. I'm telling you. It's a good thing I have a tall dad. We walked inside my house and runned inside my room to take of our jackets and shoes. And leave our school bags too. I also grabbed the party decorations and shouted: "Let's get decorating yall!". After the fun and interesting long time of the decorating my mom pulled me to the side and said: "Listen honey...you know that your aunt Aurora died a year ago...and...um...before she left us...she left you...a present for your fifteen birthday...and...well...this is it." She said while giving me the present wrapped up in a pink bow and yellow slash blue plastic wrap. I unwrapped it and saw a little...mirror...in a shape of a diamond 💎. Why in the world would my aunt want to give something like this? I thought inside my head. But I only said- "Thank you for giving it now to me (from Aurora) mother. I do miss her very much tho...But at least I have something left from her." I said quite quietly. My mom noded and hugged me and walked to the kitchen to start making the cake. I put the mirror in my room on my wall when I suddenly noticed a little ring 💍 and an note 📝 fall from behind the back of the mirror. I read the note. It said: "My dear sweet niece. I give you this magic mirror from my home. My REAL home. Marulousew land. It is a beautiful kingdom I was the queen of. Since I am in great danger right now...and while you're reading this I will probably already be...dead. That's why I'm giving the mirror. To you. The mirror is a gate to the Marulousew land. All you have to say to enter is: Ha te kove pri vi yam. That means I am the queen. I know this is a lot to handle and wouldn't blame you if you give the mirror to someone else. But I believe that you will be a great queen one day. I know it in my heart. With all my love. - Queen Aurora Realiby. I can't believe this. There was so many questions in my head right now. Like... why didn't she told me sooner? Does my mom know about this? And what kind of a name is Marulousew land? But...the main question was...why me? I'm only a fourteen year old girl with no knowledge of that...kingdom. How am I suppose to rule a kingdom without knowing anything about it? One thing was for sure. I am the throne to the Marulousew land. And apparently a freaking queen. My life keeps getting weirder and weirder. Oh well! I can take it! I guess... Hmm. We'll see.