"Yes," I answered.

"Now I hardly ever do this but I'm willing to make a deal," he said. "Will you be willing to bargain?"

"What's the deal?" I answered.

"I can't tell you that," he answered.

"Then no deal," I said.

"Well, that's a shame. I really didn't want to kill your family," he said, disappointed.

"What!? You never said anything about that. If it's about that then yes! Yes, I will bargain!" I answered, hastily.

He smiled. "Good."

"Now what do I have to do?" I asked.

"Come with us without a fight and your family will be safe," he answered. "Don't and your family will die."

"I will come with you without a fight, on one condition," I said. "If I can see my family one more time before I go."

"I will allow that," he answered.

He grabbed his sword and hit the hilt of it over my head.

***

Tears. Crying. Goodbyes. That is all I remember about my family. The family I had protected. The family I had cared for. The family that raised me. The family I loved. Gone. All gone. Gone... forever.

They were ripped from me by a man that goes by the name of Hunter Ejele. I hated Hunter Ejele ever since then. I know that he kidnapped two of my friends. I do not know where they went. My friends were always there for me. Was I always there for them? People had told us through the streets of Chiclet that I was always the leader out of the three of us.

I have been fighting for my life. Always fighting. But that doesn't change the fact that I have to introduce myself. My name is William Harris. My friends' names are Liam Wilson and Aaron Robinson. Both of them were taken by Hunter Ejele. I have 13 siblings. I lived in Chiclet, Eblene before I came here. My old dream was to become one of King Isaac Carlsson and Queen Charlotte Carlsson's best archers.

That dream was massacred by Ejele. I had to get out of here. Though that hope had dwindled because even the best archers (including Louis H. Bryant) couldn't. They were trained for combat and stealth. They were also a lot older. I was just 16 and definitely not trained for combat.

The museum was well protected with guards on all exits. Every exhibit was guarded and even the snack bar has guards around it. Apparently, they thought we would buy a sandwich with the money we don't have and eat it as we try to break out. At first, I thought that was silly you know the thought of breaking out but the longer I'm here the more I realize how desperate people here are to get out.

I remember being very surprised when I found out that there more people here. I thought I would be the only person here. I was very wrong. There were nearly 50 people here.

I met two boys who were about the same age as me and very nice, which was hard to be, so we quickly became friends. They were very unique people and very different from each other. But one fact was weird about them. They both either were or wanted to become an archer in their country's battalion. And they claimed that all the people they met so far did, too.

Their names were Ettan Cannore and Jackson Brooks. Ettan was an Ecomasian while Jackson was a Bolbanian. They were really easy to get along with and our friendship strengthened. Though they would never be my friend as good as Aaron and Liam were. I told them all of my troubles. They did the same to me.

Ettan had been a zoologist before he came here, Jackson had been an archer which made him my living hero.

Then we started planning. Planning to get out.