Never get hurt from before

Sunday afternoon was my physics class I literally get bored and  nothing to do. I took a short glance seeing the most beautiful girl Ahh she's so cute  what an enchanting smell smell more than Jasmine I  wonder if I date with her. The physics class is over now I need to go home. While I was walking my freaking stomach growls a lot. I need to go home to enjoy my favorite meal Steak with  french fries!!!! While  I was walking I saw George who Bulllied me for 8-9 years. I saw him with his two gangs. I smiled like an asshole and said to him “umm I'm hungry I need to go home". George stopped and  his gang block the other way. I was freaking out and I don't know what to do??  Then George grab my collar and slap me. I said “George why did you do this". He replied “Because you are coward, you look like an old donkey and your hairstyle is like a shit. Maybe your parents are shit too". I got infuriated and scream to him saying “STOP SAYING THAT" and I pushed him. George fell down he got really mad. “Agggggghhhhhh YOU TWO COME ON HOLD HIS HAND AND NEVER LET HIM GO" So two gangs hold my hand I really can't go anywhere else what should I do. George comes near to me and punch my chest later he punched my face and I was bleeding. He went to take the stick in the garbage still I cry and pray to God. Suddenly I heard the gang from my  left scream turned left and saw he was knocked down. Later on my right one person punched the gang's face. I fell down and the guy who hold me was an MMA fighter. I stared him and I closed my eyes. Later George took a stick he run towards us suddenly an MMA fighter look at back and when George strike the stick upward fighter dodge at right. Later a fighter kicked a wooden stick and it breaks in half. Later fighter jump and punched George face. George fell down and look anxious. Later a fighter said “If you ever Bulllied him I swear I'm gonna tear you in half. George ran away. Later the fighter carries me and heard my phone ringing on my pocket. It was my mom. Who missed call me 15 times. A fighter answered and said “ is it Connor's (shy boy) mom". Mom replied “yes what happened??". Fighter said “ Your son has been beaten badly by his stupid classmates". Mom cried and said “Is he alright"! Fighter said “Ma'am your son is alright there is nothing to worry he got injured on his face he is fine. There is nothing to worry". Mom said “Where are you"? Fighter replied “could you send your home location in WhatsApp I'm gonna send you my number". Mom agreed and send a fighter location. The fighter carried me and took me to home by following my home location.  So finally we've arrived.