She motioned for them to follow her to some bikes and helmets.

They spent the next two hours riding around the western part of Honolulu. They saw many historical places and beautiful restaurants to visit. After she left they went back to a restaurant they saw earlier for lunch.

"My legs are killing me." Said Elliot as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Mine too," said Liv as she took a sip of her drink "but as soon as we return the bikes we can call the limo." They smiled at each other and continued to eat their lunch.

They took their time riding back to the bike return station and returned their helmets as well. "Mr. Stabler, your tour guide will be here tomorrow morning at 11 am for your second day." "Okay thanks." He smiled and walked over to Liv "Is the limo on its way?" "Nope." She said smiling "I told the driver to enjoy his time and we'll need him on our last night and day, but for now we will be traveling in a farrari!" Her smile went from ear to ear. Seeing how excited his wife was Elliot agreed to their new transportation and agreed to drive the rest of the day.

They drove around until it was dark, around 6. They decided to drive back to the hotel before it got too late. Once inside they were greeted by a lady at the front desk "Aloha! You are the Stablers correct?" They both smiled and nodded to the lady "Ah newly weds. Well, in the park right outside the hotel they are having a feast for the next four nights at nine o'clock and you are invited." "They don't even know us though." Said Liv confused but smiling. "Oh this is a gift from Detectives at Special Victims Unit of Manhattan, New York City. Have a good time!" She smiled as she walked away.

Once they were in the room Liv called Fin. "Hello...hi Fin!...yes we are having a good time. Question. You guys got them to have a feast for us?....Oh my gosh thank you guys but you really didn't have to...ok okay...yes we will enjoy...ok bye guys." "So??" Asked Elliot who zoned out after half the conversation. "They wanted to make sure we had a good time and we're not allowed to ask how much it cost and we have to enjoy it and participate." She smiled. "Oh no, Fins gonna have us up there dancing or something I bet." "Probably," she said as she sat in the bed beside him "but we should probably take a nap before we go because my legs burn." She laughed. "You're right." He said as she snuggled on his chest.

After about an hour he got up and started a shower quietly so he wouldn't wake up Liv. She woke up shortly after hearing the shower anyways. She checked the clock, 8:10, she thought as she got up and started taking her clothes off. She entered the bathroom slowly and quietly so Elliot wouldn't notice.

⚠️
She finished removing her clothes and opened the curtains "Mind if I join?" She Asked seductively before getting in. "It'd be a problem if you didn't." He said smirking as she pressed her ass against him. She turned around and grabbed the soap making sure to press her breasts against him. She dropped the soap in front of him "Oops. Clumsy me." She said as she slowly squatted down and brushed his dick with her hand on her way coming up. "Oh that's enough." He said as he pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

Their tongues fought for dominance as she put her hands in his hair and pushed him closer to her, deepening the kiss. "I was wondering when you'd give in." She said in between breaths. "Well," he started "you know how to look irresistible." He finished as he started kissing down her jawline and neck.

She grabbed his dick and slowly started to gave him a hj while he rubbed her down there. "Already wet?" He smirked. "Already hard?" She smirked back. She lifted a leg up on his side before he entered her. Reconnecting their kiss while he started pumping in her slowly, picking up the speed gradually. She picked up the speed with him, matching her hips with his thrusts. Both moaning right before he came inside of her which made her come all over him.
⚠️

Once finished washing, they dried off and began getting ready for the feast.

"Hey Baby, what time did they say the feast was?" Liv asked looking out the window. "Uh nine, why?" "What time is it now?" She asked without answering. "It's only 8:40 love, why?" He asked again walking over to her. "Well it seems that they've started early." She said smiling. "That's okay, if you're ready now we can go." He said motioning towards the door. "Yeah, lets go." She smiled as she walked in front of him and out the door.

Once they reached outside, everyone cheered. Confused, they stared and smiled at each other and kept walking.
"Mr and Mrs Stabler! Aloha! We are so happy you joined us. Drinks?" Said a lady that worked at the hotel. "Sure, what kind?" Asked Olivia "Ahhh, it is Mai Tai. One of the best for New York's finest!" She said raising her glass as everyone followed. "To the newly wed!" "To the newly wed!" Everyone repeated in unison. This began their wonderful night with the people there.

By the end of the night, Liv was a little, more than a little, drunk. Elliot...not so much, just tipsy. Elliot was standing off to the side alone when Liv walked up to him. "Hello detective...wanna go back to our room? Have some fun?" She asked dangling her flower necklace they had received earlier. "Maybe later Liv." He said smiling, knowing exactly what she wanted. "But detective...it's mandatory. A big case that only you can solve." She said gliding her hands over his broad shoulders. "Someone else can, right?" He said holding back a smile. "Detective," She said putting her lips on his ear "you are needed now, the problem is getting harder to contain." "Hmm, is that right?" He said. "Yes, I want you to come inside and take care of it, before you actually come inside." She said smirking and walking towards the hotel. He set his drink down and followed after her.

This is going to be a perfect night Elliot thought with a smirk.