Chapter One :D

A/N So...this chapter will be the start of...Idk...kinda like a flashback? It's set about three months before the whole thing is the previous chapter happened. Thanks to Anna, I'm updating :) She's puurrrttyyy awesome :D Enough rambling...on with the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Three Months Before~~~

Narrator's POV

Louis felt his heartbeat get faster and faster as the screams got louder and louder. He took a look around him, barely being able to see the other boys around him, wearing the same expression. They were all pumped, and ready to go. Louis' breath got caught in his throat, as he heard the entering music started up. Louis didn't quite get it, though. He was usually not even close to being this nervous. He didn't know what was so different this time.

Louis then took a look to his right, and he saw Harry. He didn't know how Harry could look so..so..flawless? Was that the word? From his curly, tossled hair, to his white sneakers, he was perfect.

"Hello!! How are you all doing tonight?!"

Liam's loud voice rang through the arena, the spotlights turning on. The light practically blinded Louis as he walked up to the front of the stage, along with the others. Louis was amazed as he looked around. Two years wasn't even that long, and look how successful they were; singing to over 5,000 people every couple days.

With the music playing loudly in the background, and the fans screaming loudly right in front of him, Louis began to feel a bit faint. It was too much. This was their biggest crowd. But he felt himself start to relax, once a large arm drapped over his shoulders. He heard a deep voice close to his ear.

"Lou, you'll be fine. Come on."

Harry grabbed Louis' arm, pulling him to the back of the stage. The lights flickered on and off in a rhythem, as the music played in their ear pieces. Liam's smooth voice soon began to sing.

"Girl, I see it in your eyes you're disappointed. Cause I'm the foolish one that you annointed with your heart; I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence. And no woman in the world deserves this, but here I am; asking you for one more chance."

Louis took an earpiece out, to hear a little better. Harry's low voice filled his hearing shortly after.

"Can we fall, one more time? Stop the tape; and rewind? Oh, and if you walk away I know I'll fade. Cause there is nobody else."

Before Louis knew it, his heart went even faster as Harry hit his high note.

"It's gotta be you!"

They all joined in, Louis locking his gaze with Harry. His nerves vanished.

"Only you! It got to be you! Only you!"

Harry reached the high note every time, and Louis felt proud of him. He had to put in the earpiece he took out though, almost losing where the song had gone.

Liam started to sing once more, the fans getting louder. Louis couldn't even pay that much attention as he watched Harry, who was shaking some fans' hands. They all looked like they were about to pass out.

Before he knew it, it was Zayn's last part, after the second chorus. He was singing, and pointing out to the cheering girls. And boys. Maybe.

"Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time? One more, one more; can we try one more, one more time? I'll make it better."

The boys all stood in a line, mimicking Zayn's actions.

"One more, one more can we try, one more, one more.."

"Can we try one more time? I'll make it all better."

Louis closed his eyes for a second, listening to Harry's voice. They opened once Harry hit the highest note in the song. So perfect. The screams went louder, Louis' heartbeat went faster, and his knees got weaker.

The song finally ended, and the lights went off. They scuried to the back of the stage, discussing the next song.

"Let's go boys."

Liam grinned, as the music for 'One Thing' started. Louis was a lot more confident now.

~~Le after show~~

"Thank you all! We hope you had as much fun as we did!"

Niall yelled out, laughing a bit afterwards. We all ran off the stage, bursting with energy, and cheering to each other. We piled into the dressing room, big, matching grins on our faces.

"That...was...AWESOME!"

Louis cheered, his vibe coming off as hyper to the other boys. He was always this pumped after a concert, so nobody questioned his actions. Harry laughed at him, the laugh that Louis absolutely loved.

"I agree one hundred percent."

Harry nodded, eyeing Louis' movements as he jumped around the room excitedly.

"But you seemed a little nervous out there, Lou."

Harry added, his tone serious. Louis just looked at him and grinned,

"I was, yeah. But you always know how to make me feel better."

Louis said happily, walking over to where Harry stood. He put an arm around his shoulders, with some difficulty, considering the height difference.

"Well, I can't have my little boobear all scared, now can I?"

Louis chuckled and nodded.

"I suppose not." 

He smiled. Niall scoffed.

"Oi, lovebirds. Stop with the mushiness; it's kinda creepy."

Louis stuck his tongue out at Niall, who returned the gesutre, but with a middle finger as well. Harry just laughed at the two, sitting on the couch. Louis grinned and plopped down right on top of him, like he was a bed.

"Comfy?"

He asked Louis, laughing lightly. Louis gave him a cheeky smile.

"Very. You're a great bed."

He snuggled into his chest.

"Now shush. I'm sleepy."

Louis said quietly, closing his eyes. He wasn't even that tired, but he fell asleep at some point. The next time he opened his eyes, he was in Harry'sarms and they were outside.

"Am I being kidnapped?"

Louis asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"No, you idiot."

Harry joked.

"I'm just carrying you to the bus."

Louis smiled, snuggling into him again, and Harry couldn't ignor the weird twinge that he had in his stomach. He didn't bother questioning it. He was much too tired to be confused, so he decided to just shakeit off.

He stepped onto the bus slowly and carefully, mentally noting how light Louis was. He didn't question that either.

"I'm still sleepy."

Louis whined, kicking his legs like a small child would after a nap.

"We're almost to your bed, Lou. Calm your balls."

"But I can't when you're around."

Harry felt himself choke on his own breath when Louis said that. He nervously cleared his throat, getting to the back of the bus and to where Louis' bed was. He put him down, covering up his small form. He could hear Louis' light snores before he even got into bed himself.

But when Harry did get into his bed, close his eyes, and fall asleep...His dream practically scared the living shit out of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayeeeeeee another chapter :3 Sorry if it sucks, or if it's short. I'm tired, and my knee keeps spazzing out o.O Anywayyzzz please comment and vote :)