Chapter 1

"Why Annabeth?" Percy asked his voice void of emotion and his eyes lizard like, "Why did you choose godhood? I declined it because I loved you, but I guess you don't love me."

"You're right Jackson," Annabeth replied, "I only went out with you because you were my ticket to fame and glory. You also were extremely easy to trick into loving me. Isn't that right dear?"

"Yes it is my owl," Will said walking up to Annabeth. "you see Jackson, Annabeth never did and never will love you. She just used you for power and fame. Also don't bother going to camp, you'll just be attacked by the ones you call friends."

Percy looked up to his father and the other olympians before saying, "If that is the way you see it then fine. I swear on the 5 Rivers of the Underworld to never trust Athenian nor Apollo spawn and that if you all begged  for my help in a war you won't get it. Except Lady Artemis and Hestia, Nico, the Hunters of Artemis and Thalia Grace."

"Perseus Jackson for saying that I now disown you as my son and take riptide from you," Poseidon said.

"I return Riptide to it's true owner Zoe Nightshade," Percy said quickly just as Riptide began to go to Poseidon.

The sword disappeared in a flash of emerald green flame and the Huntress constellation glowed brighter.

"Now you will never get the sword father," Percy spat the word father like it was venom. "I make a promise on my soul should any of the people that I still consider my friend or people that I trust are in  trouble I don't care if it's Chaos in my way I will get to their side and help. This I swear on the River of Dragon Souls!"

Percy then walked out of the throne room and disappeared into flames.

"Well I see our son is angry."

Everyone turned to look at the person who spoke and they immediately bowed.

"Oh get up," a femle said, "we don't like being bowed to."

"Mother who are they?" Annabeth asked just as the female's eyed turned dragon like.

"You hurt our son Wisdom spawn," the Queen said, "we are the Dragon Queen and King. The ones that even Chaos is afraid of. We are the true parents of Perseus Jackson, whose real name is Draco."

"Who are you really?!" Annabeth yelled.

Thalia and Nico both facepalmed.

"I am Bowen Primordial God of Swordmanship, Fire, Chivalry and Loyalty," the King replied, "this is my wife Kara Primordial Goddess of Magic, Love, hunt, and Family. We are Just as old as Chaos, but we are much more powerful."

"How are we supposed to believe you?" Will asked.

"We could get Chaos to come down here and he could prove it to you," Kara said smiling making all of the male gods began drooling at the sight of her smile.

"Don't even think out it Ares," Bowen said without turning around, "if I find out you touched my wife I will make you fade into oblivion."

Ares paled and went back to his throne.

"Now back to our son," Kara said, "he is the one who just left and I assume that Poseidon took care of him properly until now."

"Yes mi'lady," Poseidon replied, "he was a very good son."

"You know that we just manipulated the mist to make you think that he was the son of Poseidon."

"How did he have water powers then?" Annabeth asked.

"Easy ," Bowen said smiling evilly, "you see he is the Primordial of Dragons, Fire, Hurricanes, and Sky. He is our first born child so that makes him very powerful. I'm surprised Gaea didn't recognize him."

"I did just..." Gaea said raising from the floor.

Everyone immediately had their weapons out.

"I'm just here with a message from Chaos," she said, "he said the Dragon Prince will join me and you have no say about it."

She then went back into the earth and Bowen and Kara left.

"Artemis I need you to hunt down Perseus," Zeus said expecting her to do so.

"I'm not going to betray his trust," Artemis said glaring at Zeus then at Annabeth.

"I don't care," Zeus said his face red from anger, "I'm your father and king. You listen to me."

""Like I said before father," Artemis spat, "I am not going to hunt down the last decent man on the planet just so you can kill him."

"We must be going now," Bowen said, "we will keep in contact with the Hunt, Artemis, Nico and the future Ms. Di Angelo."

The gods were confused, until Aphrodite gasped and looked at Nico with a smile.

"Well I'm going to go look for my cousin," Nico said hoping to get away from Aphrodite, "but I'm doing this for myself not the gods."

Nico then stepped into the shadows and reappeared in Sally's apartment. He then knocked on the door and Sally opened it.

"I know what happened Nico," Sally told him, "he was just here and he looked different. His eyes were a golden red color with sea green in them. His aura was different also, like it was more wild, powerful, and primal."

"He doesn't know," Nico muttered.

Sally looked confused.

"He isn't a demigod at all," Nico told her, "he is actually a primordial. The son of Bowen and Kara the King and Queen of Dragons."

"So he isn't my son?" Sally asked tears in her eyes.

"You raised him," Nico replied, "he may not be your biological son, but he still is your son."

"He is right Ms. Jackson," a female voice said, "my name is Kara. Queen of the Dragons and Percy's biological mom. I'm here to thank you for taking care of my son also I'm here to make you a proposition. I know of what happened to Paul and I am here to say sorry for your loss."

"Thank you Lady Kara," Sally said, "what's the proposition?"

"I make you the goddess of kindness and family," Kara replied, "and Nico here will become the heir of his true father."

Nico looked like he was about to panic.

"Yes Mr. Di Angelo," Kara said, "your father is Erebus, but what you don't know is that your true mother is also Nyx. You see when two primordials have a child 90% of the time is another Primordial, but 10% of the time they're demigods. Does that make sense?"

"I guess," Nico replied, "but that still doesn't explain why I was claimed by Erebus when I went to camp for the first time. Unless he convinced Hades to claim me."

Kara nodded then returned her attention back to Sally.

"What do you say Ms. Jackson?" Kara asked, "Do you accept?"

"Will I get to see my son again?" Sally asked.

"Yes," Kara nodded, "in six months you will see Draco or as you named him Perseus."

"Then yes I accept mi'lady," Sally said bowing.

Kara shot a dark purple beam at Sally and Sally's blood turned from mortal to immortal. The fates then appeared and said, "All hail Selina Jackson Primordial goddess of kindness and family."

Then the symbol for Erebus and Nyx appeared above Nico.

"All hail Nico Angelo Delle Tenebre son of Erebus and Nyx, title is Angel of Darkness," the fates said as pitch black wings came out of Nico's back.