• New Found Love •

« • My Second Date - Red velvet • »
-
NOT PROOF READ
-
December 31st 2017
8:20pm
Jin POV
I've been a mess since Monday's party. Jisoo of course doesn't talk to me and Nayeon doesn't answer my calls and the guys barely talk to me. I fucked up everything. I cheated again this time on Jisoo. I deserve the humiliation. Right now I'm on my bed staring at the ceiling while Yoongi gets ready to go out. I could get up and get my life together and apologise to Nayeon and Jisoo but I can't bring myself to do that.
-
Yoongi POV
I told Jin I was going out but I'm going on a date with Jihyo. I'm planning on asking her to officially be my girlfriend. It could backfire but I have confidence.
-
Jihyo POV
Yoongi said he wanted to go out and I agreed straight away, I am hoping for him to ask me to be his official girlfriend but if he doesn't I'll wait. I am putting on my shoes and Momo walks in fully party dressed along with Sana and Mina. I guess they're going clubbing like every other year.

'I'm going out with a friend, I'm sorry I can't join you guys.' I look at them apologetically and Momo smirks.
'Is that friend male?' She asks, I glance at her and glare at her which makes her regret what she just said.
'A friend is a friend, anyways are the other girls going?' They nod and I get up.
'Well happy new year in advance since I won't spend it with you guys.' I hug them tight and grab my things to go.
-
Yoongi POV
I used Jin's car to go to a restaurant with Jihyo. We are currently driving there and Jihyo looks gorgeous. She turns on the radio and smiles hearing her favourite boy group play, EXO. I pout thinking about how she obsesses over them more than me, I lower the volume to grab her attention.
'Jihyo, I have a surprise for you tonight.' She looks at me with wide eyes, I can tell she is going to ask about it the whole ride there.
-
9:30pm
Jihyo POV
'Min Yoongi, rooftop table reserved for 2?' My eyes are about pop out of my sockets, ROOFTOP TABLE? IN THIS EXPENSIVE ASS RESTAURANT? AND HE DROVE US TO THE RICH SUBURBS OF SEOUL?I'm going to die if this is what being Yoongi's girlfriend is like.
'All you have to do is go up to the furthest level, and a waiter will attend to you.' The receptionist smiles at both of us and we go to the elevator.
-

Yoongi POV'Wahhh daebak,' I smile at Jihyo's amazement, I saw it online but it's better when you see it in person

Yoongi POV
'Wahhh daebak,' I smile at Jihyo's amazement, I saw it online but it's better when you see it in person.
'Let's sit.' I take out the chair for her to sit on and sit down opposite her.
'The view is to die for, but wasn't it pricey to do all of this? Just for a date?' She looks at me.
'Well to begin with it's not just a date, you'll find out later.' I smirk.
'This wasn't the surprise? What the hell Min Yoongi.' I laugh at her anger.
-
11:00pm
I'm glad Jihyo enjoyed herself but the night hasn't ended yet I still have to ask that question.
-
Jihyo POV
We are currently driving past the streets of Seoul to go watch the drive-in fireworks display.
I'm still waiting to know what the surprise is. He's done everything this evening but the surprise apparently wasn't either of them.
-
11:55pm
We park at the back because people had come already and it was crowded with cars. I brought my Uno cards so we are playing, I've won 3 rounds already and he hasn't won any, even if he claims to be experienced at it. He suddenly stops the game and gathers all the cards back into the packet.
'Jihyo before the year ends I want to tell you how much I enjoyed the past 4 months with you. You really taught me how to open up to people other than the guys and this is crazy but I''ve fallen for you, like really hard. I love you Jihyo and I want you to be my girlfriend.' By the end of his sentence I could hear the countdown starting.
Author POV

'10!'
She grabbed his hands.
'9!'
She looked at him.
'8!'
She smiled at him.
'7!'
He smiled at her.
'6!'
'I' She started to say.
'5!'
'Love'
'4!'
'You'
'3!'
'Too'
'2!'
'Yoongi!'
'1!'
'HAPPY NEW YEAR!'
They kissed as the fireworks exploded in the sky. Happiness and new-found love immersing the moment.

 •So this a chapter mainly focused on Yoongyo's relationship, other couples will have chapters as well throughout the book, don't hate me!•Happy New Year Dear Readers! 🎉❤️•The author was here🖤🥀

So this a chapter mainly focused on Yoongyo's relationship, other couples will have chapters as well throughout the book, don't hate me!

Happy New Year Dear Readers! 🎉❤️

The author was here🖤🥀.