They Ask You Out

Luke- You had just come back from your first rebel alliance mission and you had come back pretty badly injured. You were suffering more from shock than your injuries but you still had Luke worried. 
"Oh my, (Y/N), are you okay?"
"Do I look okay?" You snapped. You were very shaky and on the verge of a panic attack. Luke held you hands and soothed your nerves. When you were okay again, he looked you dead in the eyes and said, "Go on a date with me? You know, to make you feel better."

Anakin- Anakin had recieved word that Kenobi was taking him on a mission and that he would be gone for quite some time. He used his last few minutes before he left to find you.
"Hey, (Y/N)! I haven't got long so listen up. I'm leaving in few minutes and I really like you, so when I get back let's go on a date."
And that was it.

Han- After spending so much time with Han and Chewie, you had learned to understand everything that came out of that wookiee's mouth. You and Han were working on the millennium falcon when Chewie came in to join you. He roared which you translated in your head to mean, "Why don't you tell her now?"
"Not now, Chewie." Han replied
"Just tell her." Chewie insisted. "You like her just ask her on a date."
I beamed and tried to hide the fact that I was blushing. Han noticed.
"You know what he said, don't you?"
"Yeah. And if you had asked me on a date I would have gone."
You got up and left leaving Han gaping in disbelief.

You two finally went on a date when Han had managed to pull himself together.

Finn- After accompanying him on many of his resistance missions, he formed a crush on you too and during one particular mission on board the death star he couldn't risk losing you without telling you how he felt. He pulled you aside into what looked like a cupboard and told you as well as asking if you'd like to go on a date with him. You also had to promise him you wouldn't die.

Poe- Both of you had just come back from yet another mission where Poe had almost died and it was beginning to play with your nerves. You used this opportunity, when both of you were alive, to tell him how you felt.
"Hey, Poe!" You called out to him. He turned arround and said,
"Yeah, (Y/N)? What's up?"
"Here's the thing, I've liked you for a while so I thought I'd tell you before you did something stupid that got you killed."
"I like you too, how about we go out some time?"
"Sure, I'd like that."

Kylo- Kylo asked you out when he joined the First Order. 
"(Y/N), join the First Order. Join me. I like you. Please come with me."
You loved him that much that you accepted.

Star wars preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें