Zen arrives at the castle

This is already a mixed story. I will do things you can recognize but most will be different. Have fun!

________________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V

Zen stood before his brother: King Izana. He had asked premision to leave the castle. Izana had declined. Zen was furies. He needed to be at Raj's castle. He needed to warn Shirayuki and Obi about the danger they were in. "I will go no matter what you say, Lord Brother." He said and walked to the door. "Alright, but if it means I will have to do something, that girl will never enter the castle again." Zen stopped in his tracks. "Then I will make sure that doesn't happen." He said and gone he was. 

"Prince Raj, please go to bed." Sakaki was watching the prince of Tanbarun pace through the room. "Why! Sakaki tell me why. She looked like she had fun too. Why!" Raj was a mess. He wanted to find Shirayuki very fast. "How should I break this to Zen. I can't, no, no." He putted his head in his hands. He had already heard that Obi was still in the castle. Also that he was still asleep or something like that. "I have to help them look." Raj then said. "No, send the people guarding you, that is the best option." Sakaki said. Raj looked beat, he couldn't do anything. "Excuse me, Prince Raj?" A servant stood by the door. "Yes, what is it?" Raj said. "Prince Zen from Clarines has arrived, he asks to speak with you." The servant said. Raj nodded and the woman disappeared. "Let's go Sakaki." Raj opened the door and walked out, Sakaki followed him. They opened the door to the throne room. 

Raj sighed when he saw Zen. "Prince Zen, welcome to Tanbarun." Raj said. "Thank you, Raj." Zen said. Raj walked down the stairs and stood before the other Prince. "Prince Raj, I would like to speak with Shirayuki, is this possible?" Raj looked down, then up. He saw Zen's expression. It was sad. "I am truly sorry, Prince Zen. But she is not here." Raj said. "I understand. We had to let you know about the problem, not just seek in my country." Raj nodded, he knew little about why Shirayuki was kidnapped. "Did she smile?" Zen suddenly asked. "Huh, o, yes she did. All the things she did here were in her interest. I think she had a good time." Raj answered. "Good." Zen said. "Is Obi still here?" He then asked. Raj nodded. "He is, my sister and brother said the people who took Shirayuki drugged him. He hasn't woken up yet." Zen nodded and asked if he could be brought to Obi. Raj called a maid and she brought them to a room. "Here it is." She said and bowed. Zen thanked her and she walked off. "Mitsuhide, Kiki, I want you to guard the door." Zen said. Mitsuhide and Kiki nodded.

Zen opened the door off the room and walked in. He closed the door behind him. He looked around the room and saw the bed. In it was Obi, asleep. He looked pained. Zen walked to him and nudged his arm. Obi slowly opened his eyes. "M-Master?" He said. "It's alright Obi. You did good. Rest for now, okay?" Zen said. "B-But Master, t-they took M-Mistress..." Obi said. His face went into a pained state. "What is it?" Zen asked. "That guy punched me in the nap of my neck." Obi answered. He relaxed again and looked at Zen. "Master, I have to save her... I failed you." He said looking away. "No you didn't fail me Obi, you did what you could. I am proud." Obi looked shocked. "R-Really?" He said softly. "Yes, and I also gave you a partner. I planned to introduce her when you came back but now is different." Zen said. "A partner!!?? You gave me a partner?" Obi said full unbelief. Zen nodded and suddenly a woman was next to him. Obi got startled and sat up. He immediately regretted it, his neck was still sore. He flopped back down with a grunt.

The woman giggled. Obi shot her a death glare, then he studied her. She had long black hair that reached her tight. The thing standing out about her where her deep green eyes. Obi stared at her a moment, then slowly sat up. "Who is she?" He asked Zen. "She is an assassin, just like you...Where." He answered. Obi putted his head in his hands. He looked at the woman. She was around his age, she looked kind of familiar. "I'll be up in an hour or so..." Obi said after a silence. "Alright, I'll get a search party ready, I'll leave her in your care." Zen said and left the room. 

The woman went to sit on a chair. She watched Obi carefully as he tried out his muscles. "Do you remember?" She asked suddenly. Obi looked up. "What?" He said. "Do you remember?" The woman said again. "Remember what?" Obi was confused now. "So you really don't remember, just as I thought." She said to herself. Obi slowly got up from the bed. "Who are you?" He asked her. "I wonder..." She said. Obi's eyes widened. "That's my line..." He said. "Yes indeed it is." "How do you know it?" He asks. "I came up with it." The woman said. Obi gaped at her. "Y-You did what?" He was really confused now. "I said I came up with it." Obi really didn't know what to think of this.

Obi walked to the woman and asked, "Who are you?" He was very close to her. "You really don't remember, that is sad." The woman said as she stepped back. "I shall make you remember." She said and grabbed something behind her back. Obi dodged her slash with a knife. His eyes widened when he saw it. It was a super tiny knife, but beautifully carved. It looked really sharp.

Obi looked at the knife, then at the woman. Then the knife again, and the woman. And once more.

"YOU!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello reader's I hope you like this chapter. And the OC I put in. We don't know her name yet, ( To be honest, I don't even know yet, ahhahaha!) But, that doesn't matter. I will make a new chapter in the new year. To all, have a nice day and a good new years. Hope to see you later!

AnimeGirlAHC~ 

word count: 1075