The Friction In Your Jeans

Marco's P.O.V
God dammit, I knew I shouldn't have just let Star go to Jannas house alone! Now she's fucking drunk and I have to pick Star up. The text message from Janna made it seem like Star is a needy and clingy person when she's drunk. Well crap...now I have to deal with a clingy Star for who knows how long!!

"Star just...lay down." Once I picked her up she was all over me. Finally we arrived at my house so she could go to sleep.

"Hey Marco~" Star grabbed my red hoodie and pulled me closer to her. My face turned bright red.

"Y-yes Star?" I asked while trying to get out of her grasp but it was no use.

"I wanna be the -hic- friction in your jeans~" Star breathed out onto my ear, making me almost choke on air. She pulled back and, without warning, she rubbed my package. A moan escaped my lips and she smiled with glee.

"Star...stop this. This isn't you, you're drunk. Oh, but God this feels amazing." She smirked evily at me before starting to unzip my jeans. Quickly my hand grabbed hers. Her mouth was formed into a pout.

"Marco~, I wanna give love to you." Her voice was barely a whisper but I could hear it plain as day.

"I think we shouldn't do this Star. You're drunk and this isn't actually you." She rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Just fuck me Marco. I don't care if I'm drunk or not, just fuck me...RIGHT now!!" I sighed with defeat and slowly she unzipped my jeans. Her hands pulled my jeans down and now you could see the huge bulge in my boxers. My face was red but Star was grinning.

"You're hard Marco~" Star moaned into my ear. I grabbed her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. I won, of course, and licked her mouth hungrily. She moaned deeply and shivers ran throughout my whole body. We pulled away only to see a string of saliva connecting our lips. I took her by the shoulders and flipped us so that she was against the wall. Her hands quickly found there way to my bulge and rubbed.

"Ngh, Star! Hold on!!" I yelled while trying hard not to get lost in the pleasure. She pulled back so I was able to grabbed her shirt and peel it off of her sexy body. Next, I wrapped my arms around her and unclipped her bra. A loud gasp was heard from Star. I looked at her half naked body and wow...drool was all the came out of my mouth.

"S-stop staring Diaz." I nodded and softly grabbed her left breast. She let out a small moan, I needed more than that so I rubbed it hard.

"Augh~" Star moaned out as pleasure took over her. My mouth connected to her neck and I was sucking hard. Both of my hands we're caressing both her breasts. She was a moaning mess. I bit down, giving her a hickey.

"There...now people know that I belong to you." I said making her blush madly. She tugged at my shirt so I quickly pulled it off and see her staring at my muscled chest. She set hand against it before slowly going down and more down. Soon she reached the hem of my boxers. I push her hands away and grasp her hips and slowly pull her leggings down and now I was face to face with her g-string. I blush seeing how close I was to her vagina. My tongue stuck to the hem of her g-string and lick from there to her breasts. She shivered and moaned. God, she's so freaking sexy!! Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me right against her warm and curvy body. She grinded her vagina against my dick. Our sexes rubbed against each other.

"Ngh~ah Marco~" Star cried out as the friction increased. I stopped abruptly but she didn't and a loud moan made way out of my mouth.

"AUGH~" She kept rubbing and I was nearly screaming of pleasure. She went rougher as I could feel her nails dig into my shoulders. She also stopped and impatiently pulled my boxers down. She stood back up and grabbed my manhood. Gasping huskily, she started rubbing up and down. I took her breast into my mouth as her hands moved faster. My moans vibrated her boob and more sexy, crazy moans tumbled out of Star. My mouth moved to the other breast and sucked. I sucked as if my life depended on it.

"GAH~ MARCO!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and her hands left my dick. I felt her lower region to see that its soaking wet. She pushed me back and walked over to her bed.

"Get inside me Diaz~" She growled with lust and her eyes showed so much more lust and hunger for me.

"Wh-what?" I breath out, barely processing her words.

"Fuck me Marco. Fuck me HARD!!" Pre cum oozed out of me at her words.

"Well, if you insist." I said, chuckling and nearly ripped her panties off. Now her naked body layed in front of me. My legs trembled as I slowly walked towards her. I layed my body on top of hers and slammed my dick into her.

"AUGH~, holy shit Marco~. That was rough~" She screamed and quickly wrapped her legs around my back. I thrust into her slowly. My pace was almost slower than a snail. Her vagina was tight and my cock was creating so much friction with her walls. I slowly fall on top of her. Her legs pushed me deeper. My dick brushed the tip of her cervix.

"Ngh~ah. Marco go fasterrr~" She screamed and so I gained all my strength and broke her walls. Now I was able to pump into her fast. I started out slow then thruster into her more and more and finally I bashed her sweet spot. Her legs moved up to around my neck and I was pumping at the speed of light. She would scream every time I thrusted into her.

"Oh god Marco~ Right there, please." There were sure marks on my back from all the scratching she's doing. I kissed her passionately but we didn't stay that way for long because soon enough Star was screaming my name. My cock was sliding in and out at a pace so fast that I could get a speeding ticket. With each pound I sent into her body she screamed my name.

"I-Im gonna cum baby." I said between fast thrusts. She grabbed me by the shoulders and flipped us. My back was now pressed against the bouncy bed.

"Don't cum until I ngh~ tell you to." She growled while slowly riding me. I grabbed her breast once again as she thrusted her hips onto my hips. Her womanhood was literally bashing round my dick. I moaned her name and she fell on top of me. Her breathing was heavy, our bed was bouncing, and her thrusts were hard and fast. My hands grabbed her butt which was soft and squishy. I squeezed and pushed my dick into her deeper. Our thrusts met with each other. Soon enough I screamed out her name and spilled my seed inside her. She still hadn't cummed yet. I push her back so she was, once again, laying against the bed. I crawled to her and rest my mouth on her thigh. I bite and suck and trail kisses until I had reached her clit. My mouth sucked around it and I licked her slowly. She screamed with pleasure while her back arched. Her hands tangled in my hair as my tongue darted in and out of her wet vagina. I pull away and quickly thrust three fingers into her.

"AUGH~ NGH~" She moaned loudly as my fingers reached deep in her. Her moans were messy and crazy. She was going to cum soon, I can see it. My pace quickened and soon my fingers we're thrusting so fast. Pumping my fingers deeper and faster and harder, she screamed. Her hot seed sprayed onto my fingers. I sucked her cum and swallowed it.

"Sweet!" I said, smirking down at her. Her face was red and she smiled back at me.

"That was the most amazing ride I've ever been on~" She said giggling. I kissed her passionately.

"Round two?" I asked her.

"Round two." She answered, smiling.